2

Loud banging echoed around the room, waking Harry from his slumber. He groans in annoyance and tries to pull the blanket over his head, but it gets stuck midway through. He sighs before squinting his eyes, allowing them to adjust to the light coming through his open window.

Did he not close it yesterday?

Once the sleep fog left his brain, he realized he wasn't the only one in his bed. His eyes widened in fear upon seeing Louis cuddled on his side, his face buried in Harry's chest. Harry freezes and tries his best to calm his racing heart.

This is not the time to freak out!

Oh god. Oh god. Oh my god!

Harry took a deep breath before slowly removing himself from Louis. He sighed in relief upon doing so without waking the man up.

"Shh, come back to bed. I'm cold."

Harry jumps and stares at Louis with wide green eyes.

Fuck, what do I do?

Before he could say or do anything else, the loud banging from earlier could be heard again. He huffs and goes to his door, yanking it open to reveal Gemma. She wore a tight red dress, and her hair and makeup were done.

"Get out of my way fag." She sneered as she walked into the room, slamming her shoulder into Harry.

He watched as she went to the bed and leaned down so her face was next to Louis's. Louis groaned as he was shaken awake, his hands going to push the attacker away but failing miserably.

"Come on, wake up already," Gemma whined as she shook the man roughly.

Louis blinked his eyes open, and when they adjusted to his surroundings, his eyes widened upon seeing how close Gemma was to him.

He scrambled back until his back hit the wall, "I-I what?"

Gemma smirked and seductively sat on the bed, her hand going to lay on his thigh, slowly sliding up the exposed skin. Without hesitation, Louis pushed her hand away from him and jumped out of bed, putting as much space between the two as possible.

"Eh?!" Gemma shrieked as Louis stood behind Harry.

"What's going on?" Louis asked as he looked between Harry the Gemma, his stand defensive.

"Gemma, get out of my room." Harry hissed.

Gemma glared at her brother, embarrassment crawling up her neck and onto her face. She stood up and straightened her dress, huffing as she approached the door.

With one last look towards Louis, she said, "If you ever feel lonely, I'm just across the hall."

Once she was out of the room, Louis let out a sigh of relief before making his way back to the bed. Harry's tensed body relaxed slightly as he approached his dresses, grabbing a random outfit before going to the bathroom to change.

-

Harry looks down at his phone as it continues to buzz on his bed.

From Niall:

'hey haz, you wanna go to the arcade?'

To Niall:

'yeah, same time?'

From Niall:

'yup!'

Harry smiled as he quickly got up and put his shoes on, ready to spend the day with his best friend. As he went downstairs and out of the house, his name was called from inside the kitchen.