𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐊𝐲

I looked down to see Kylian's hand on my thigh. He was rubbing it gently and drawing shapes on it. Currently, he was trying to draw hearts. It was really sweet of him. It gave me comfort. I felt protected by him. No matter how many men came towards me, he will always be there like he was today. 

-----

We finally arrived home and we just entered our house. I was going to jump in my bed and sleep, but Kylian stopped me before that.

"I think we should finish what we started in the car?" He asked me. 

"Should we? Hm.. I don't think so." I teased him while putting my thigh in between his legs.

"Why not amour?" He smirked.

"Because first, we should go into the bedroom." I started running to the bedroom as he quickly caught up to me. He is an athlete after all.

WARNING 🚨🚨🚨🚩🚩🚩 SMUT (This feels illegal so most likely, I'm never gonna write it again so yall should feel lucky) 🚨🚩🚨🚩🚨🚩

He immediately pushed me into the bedroom and pressed his lips against mine. I know I just tasted his lips like 10 minutes ago but it felt like it was the first time kissing him. It wasn't soft nor hard, it was in the middle and more aggressive. It was hot.

We continued making out while he pushed me closer and closer to the bed until we finally hit the edge of the bed. I sat down as he was on top of me. He started kissing my collar bone as he went lower to my chest. I moaned out little moans while he dominated me. I think it's safe to say it turned him on because every second, he will mark me. 

"Are you sure you really want to this?" Kylian asked me while he looked up at me with his gorgeous dark brown eyes.

I nodded yes but Kylian refused to accept that answer.

"I want you to use your pretty voice. I don't want you to hide your voice, ever. Got that?" 

"Yes." I agreed as he slowly took off my dress and slipped it off making me in only my bra and panties. I was kind of cold but I couldn't give a fuck. I'm pretty sure after this, I would be sweating like crazy.

Kylian kissed me on my stomach, thighs, collar bone, neck and chest. There was a lot of kissing until he finally decided I should take actions.

He got off me and spoke up.

"Take off my pants and boxers." He demanded me. I immediately got up and took off his pants while he took off his shirt. His abs were admirable but his boxers beat his abs to it. His dick was already easily seen the moment I took off his pants.

I was gonna take off his boxers but since I wanted him to suffer, I decided to take it off slowly. I think he noticed.

"Amour, if you don't hurry up, I'll just jerk off myself." He admitted. You can say those words got me working asap.

I quickly took off his boxers and saw his dick spring out. I was kind of scared of his size but managed to make my fear unnoticeable. 

"Now take that cock inside your mouth and suck it like the little sweet good slut you are." YES SIR I WILL.

I placed his cock in my hands and moved it front and back for a while before I put in my mouth. I bobbed my head and sucked on it making him moan and groan in pleasure.

"Yes, just like that amour. Keep going." He groaned. His voice made me quicken and fasten my pace. He kept groaning and moaning faster until I felt his pre cum. I swallowed it and kept going.

"You like that?" He asked as I wipe my mouth.

"I think I do." I smiled as he smiled back. I kept bobbing my head back and forth.

"Amour, I'm about to cum. I want you to go faster and swallow every last drop of my cum, okay?" He said as I replied.

"Okay." I went faster and did my absolute best as he poured his cum in my mouth. I swallowed every last drop and tasted everything. I moved my mouth and told his I was done before he picked me up and kissed me. That quickly turned into a make out session.

We exchanged saliva from time to time as he sat me on my bed and positioned himself so he could take a look at my pussy.

"What a beautiful thing to look at." He smiled before he took action and started licking it slowly. That one lick made me shiver and impatient.

"More, please." I whispered. He kept licking my clit and pushed 2 fingers inside of me. He moved the finger in and out and continued to quickly lick my pussy making it too pleasurable that I was moaning and squirming like crazy.  

"Faster, please, Kylian. Go faster," I moaned out as he quickened his pace. It felt so good that I was about to cum. 

"Kylian, I'm gonna cum." I stared at him.

"No. I won't allow you to." He denied me. God damn it, how am I gonna just, hold on?

I was moaning in pleasure while holding on to my cum until Kylian allowed me to. I felt like I was doing a whole workout just holding my cum in, it felt too good.

"Should I allow you to cum now? Hm?" He asked me as he kept digging his finger inside of me.

"Yes, please." I whispered.

"What was that?"

"Kylian please!" I moaned out louder as he finally nodded and allowed me to cum. I think that was one of the best thing I've ever done in my life.

"Thank you.." I breathed out as I calm downed.

"You're not done." Kylian replied as he stood up and took his cock.

"Kylian wait-" I spoke out but he already had  himself inside of me. 

"Oh, that feels so good." I moaned out as Kylian groaned. We were both enjoying this. He went from slow to fast as we were a moaning mess. I was definitely not gonna forget this night.

"KYLIAN I'M ABOUT TO CUM-" I yelled.

"We are gonna cum together okay amour? In 3, 2, 1" He fastened his pace at last as we both came. We were both sweating and exhausted from all of that.

He kept his dick inside of me for a while before he plopped next to me on the bed. We were both breathing heavily as that was so pleasurable.

"C'était bien?" (That was good?) He asked me.

"Ouais, vraiment bien." (Yeah, real good.) I responded before I cuddled closer to him. 

"Je t'aime tellement." (I love you so much.) He gave me a quick peck on my forehead.

"Moi aussi Ky." (Me too Ky.) I replied before I hugged him tighter.

"J'adore ce surnom, il me réconforte." (I love that nickname, it gives me comfort.) He smiles at me.

"Bien, parce que je continuerai à le dire jusqu'à ma mort." (Good, cause I will keep saying it until I die.) I smiled back before staring back at the ceiling. What an unforgettable night.

OMG HELP I WOULD NEVER WRITE SMUT AGAIN. YOU GUYS SHOULD THANK ME ON YOUR KNEEWS FOR DOING THIS BECAUSE IT TOOK A LONG TIME CONVINCING MYSELF TO DO THIS. BUT ANYWAYS, I DID IT FOR YALL 😍😭 MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND REPLY TO MY CONVERSATION!!! -D