𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐩é𝐬

"Est-ce que tu plaisantes?" (Are you joking?) I asked as I was in disbelief.

"Non, je suis sûr qu'ils vont t'aimer." (No, I'm sure they will like you.) He responded seriously. So he's not joking..

"Merde." I groaned as I continue driving home.

-----

I was waiting in my bed for Kylian to come out of the shower. It wasn't that long as he's nearly bald.

"Hey." I mumbled as I saw the bathroom door open letting the beam of light into the dark bedroom.

"Hey." He replied softly as he placed himself underneath the covers.

"I can' tomorrow, what if I said some messed up things? This is stressing me out-" I rambled on.

"Amor. You'll be fine. You're pretty, a Chanel model, smart, what more could they want?" He shrugged.

"Are you sure?" I questioned him.

"Yes!" He exclaimed.

"Okay, good night." I kissed him.

"Good night." He kissed me again on the forehead.

-----

I don't know why, but time came too quickly. Usually I'm dreading for days to be over but not today, the universe hates me. 

I slowly get out of the comfortable couch and start getting ready. I'm fucking scared for my life.

I walk in the closet and pick out a simple but formal outfit. What I mean is a white formal shirt and jeans. I ain't gonna look like a slut today. 

I sat in my vanity and did a simple make up look before I grabbed my handbag with a pair of heels. I put them on and walk our the closet to go downstairs since Kylian was calling my name. He can be so overdramatic sometimes. Well, I mean we are kind of late because of me but it's Kylian's fault. He didn't tell me to get ready so, yep, his fault. Totally.

We finally get out from the entrance and walk to my car. Again, someone get this grown man a license.

We enter the car as I follow my GPS to the restaurant we're going to. I think tears are gonna come out of my eyes. Yes, I am THAT scared.

"Can I play music?" I ask.

"No." Kylian replied as I looked at him confused.

"I'm joking." He chuckled as I sarcastically smiled at him.

"You're so funny." I slapped his arm as I played my music playlist.

I hummed to the songs while driving as I pulled in the parking lot of the restaurant. Alright, this is it.

I get out the car and felt Kylian's hand immediately interlock with mine as paparazzi flashed their cameras at us. I think I'm going blind. 

People were literally screaming our names but we had to go asap since we were already a bit late.

We enter the restaurant and start searching for Kylian's family. We looked for awhile until Ethan was waving his hand over to us. 

We went ahead to their table and greeted them.

"Kylian ! Ça fait du bien de te voir!" (Kylian! So good to see you!) His mother stood up from her chair to hug him. 

"Toi aussi maman." (You too mom.) Kylian replied as he was nearly choking from the tight hus his mom was giving him. 

"Salut ma chérie, bienvenue dans la famille." (Hi sweetie, welcome to the family.) Kylian's mother said as she turned to me and proceeded to hug me.

"Salut, merci beaucoup." (Hi, thank you so much.) I hugged her back. Next, Ethan was on his way to hug me.

"Hé, j'ai tout entendu parler de toi." (Hey, I've heard all about you.) Ethan came to hug me.

"J'espère que ce sont tous de bonnes choses." (I hope they're all good stuff.) I chuckled as I returned the gesture.

"Bonjour, enchanté de faire votre connaissance. Je suis Wilfried." (Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Wilfried.) Kylian's dad came to shake hands with me.

"Ravi de vous rencontrer aussi, je suis Joana Félix." (Nice to meet you too, I'm Joana Félix.) I smiled as I finally sit down in my chair.

"Alors, Joana, que fais-tu dans la vie ?" (So, Joana, what do you do for a living?) Kylian's dad asked me.

"Eh bien, je suis mannequin pour Chanel." (Well, I'm a model for Chanel.) I replied as I felt Kylian's hand trying to reach mine. I turned to look at him and saw that he was paying no attention to me. This sneaky guy.

I interlocked my hand with his as Kylian's mom decided to ask me a question.

"Avez-vous des frères et sœurs?" (Do you have any siblings?) She decided to ask me. That's kind of a random question but I still answered.

"Oui, j'ai 2 grands frères. Le plus vieux est José et le second est João. Il joue également au football pour Chelsea tandis que José joue au basket pour les Lakers." (Yeah, I have 2 older brothers. The oldest is José and the second one is João. He also plays football for Chelsea while José plays basketball for the Lakers.) I replied.

"Wouh, c'est dingue! J'espère que tous les travaux de vos gars se passent bien." (Wow, that's amazing! I hope all of your guys' jobs are going well.) She smiled as I thanked her for her kindness.

We talked about my life for awhile until Kylian started complaining about how he was hungry. We all sighed at him as we all grabbed the menu and started ordering our food.

"D'accord, la nourriture de vos gars sera bientôt prête." (Alright, your guys' food will be ready soon.) The waitress smiled at us as she grabbed our menus and walked away.

"Alors, Ethan, j'ai entendu dire que tu jouais aussi pour le PSG ?" (So, Ethan, I heard you also play for PSG?) I asked as he nodded excitedly.

"Ouais! Vous auriez dû voir notre jeu aujourd'hui." (Yeah! You should've seen our game today.) He started as he told us about his game. He seemed really passionate about football. He was a sweet boy like his brother.

Soon, our food arrived and we were munching on it as we listened to Kylian's mother talk about Kylian when he was a child. We were all laughing except for Kylian as he was begging his mom to stop. Did she? Nope! She kept going and I loved that about her.

"Eh bien, j'ai un entraînement demain donc on ferait mieux d'y aller. C'était bon de vous voir les gars." (Well, I have training tomorrow so we better go. It was good seeing you guys.) Kylian ended our final conversation. 

"Merci de nous rencontrer." (Thank you for meeting with us.) I smiled as I gave everybody one last hug.

"J'espère que nous vous verrons bientôt. Bon retour à la maison." (Hope we see you soon. Have a safe ride home.) Kylian's mother smiled at us as Kylian's father waved at us. Ethan? He wa still hugging his brother until Kylian had to push him away. It reminded me of João and me as we were twins and always together.

-----

We finally got in the car and I leaned back in my chair as I could finally relax.

"It wasn't so bad, aye?" Kylian turned to ask me.

"Yeah, you can say that." I chuckled nervously as I put on my seatbelt and started the engine to go home.

I'M SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN AWHILE GUYS! I'VE BEEN FEELING ILL. I'LL TRY TO POST MORE THOUGH. WE FINALLY GOT JOANA AND KYLIAN'S FAMILY TO MEET AND IM SO EXCITED THAT ETHAN AND JOANA SEEMS CLOSE. STAY TUNED FOR NEXT CHAPTER CAUSE IM GONNA SCARE YALL. 😘 -D