Psycho. 1

A Dan and Phil fanfic.

In this fanfic Dan and Phil got together over YouTube but never made it to fame. Dan got halfway through collage but then dropped out. Phil's job was a assistant manager at a shop 'Shamasda'. This is the story of how they became famous but it's not the story that we know...

-----

It was a cold night. London was going about its usual business. Only a few of the late night shoppers could see the man running through the streets, diving in alleyways and bolting over fences but no one ever saw the two men chasing him. These two boys were light weight, tall and dressed in black. Even though it was pitch dark and the man in front was taking a totally random root the men behind him seemed to predict his every move. The men chasing were also incredibly fast and they were easily gaining on him.

The man stumbled round a bend and disappeared into a dark ally. Unfortunately for him it was a dead end.

The two boys were close to follow and stopped a few meters away from where the man stood, pressed against the wall at the end of the ally, terror on his face. The taller of the two was holding a large metal pipe. The other had his fists clenched, a hint of shininess around fingers suggested knuckle dusters.

"How did you find me?" The trapped man said.

"You spread your life on the internet. It's not difficult. Ninebrassmonkeys." The taller of the two laughed.

"Bu-ut why? What did I do? Whatever I did I'm sorry!"

The shorter of the two laughed "Why did you run from us then? When you saw us. You know what you have done wrong."

"I heard that you wanted me. All these disappearances of YouTubers and their family's! Almost all of them in London!"

The taller smiled "Exactly. Got any last words Ben?" he raised the crowbar, grinning.

Ben's final words were lost amongst his screams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do ya recon that Jennifer Larance would still look hot even if she didn't have a nose?"

"You mean like Voldemort?"

"Yeah"

"Yeah I guess so. She would still be really hot!"

"As hot as me!"

"Sorry Dan but even without a nose she is pretty sexy."

"True"

Phil was sitting at the small desk in the corner of the two roomed flat. Dan was lying on the his bed a cheap second hand MacBook sitting on his stomach, one hand behind his head the other scrolling down his tumbr feed.

"Phil"

"Yeah"

"I am feeling the vibes again"

"Me too"

"Anyone special this time?"

"Nah. Although we could do another YouTuber."

"Anyone in London at the moment?"

"Don't think so. They have all got out of the country. They know us."

"if don't blame them"

Dan got up and stretched. He made his way over to the box in the corner and withdrew a slim, long knife, which he concealed beneath the black coat that he then slipped on. Phil got up and chose a shorter blade with a extreme point on the end.