Chapter 106: Might Inn

Author: Geraint
A/N: To support me, pls donate and subscribe,
Paypal: paypal.me/Geraint124x
Patreon: patreon.com/Geraint124x
YouTube channel: Geraint Ch.
________________________

Entering the building with the new residents, Roboco brought a push cart and Ichika placed all the groceries inside the cart. Ichika shook his hands then he took off his hood.

*Father, did you went to supermarket looking like that?*

"It can't be helped. I have to hide my identity to the public."

Ichika took off next his sunglasses and facemask then the four girls behind him recognize quickly his identity.

"You're!" Kendo pointed at him.

"Fujiwara Ichika!" Kyouka shouted in surprise.

"Huh? What is he doing here? Wasn't this dormitory only for girls?" Reiko asked.

Yui just nodded with her.

*You're right. This dorm is only for girls but my father is the owner and manager of this place.* Roboco explained to them.

Kyouka was confused on why Roboco keep calling Ichika her father.

"Father? This guy? How did that happen? He looks too young to become your father!"

*I'm an Android and he's my creator. That means he's my father.* Roboco responded with expressionless face.

The girls has mixed reactions with her explanation.

*Let's go inside and I'll explain everything about this place. It's up to everyone if you wanted to stay here or move to another dorm.*

Going upstairs to the third floor where there's a large living room, Kyouka was looking suspiciously at Ichika then he glared at him.

"Where's Toru and others?"

*Currently in their rooms.*

"Call them and introduce the new residents. I'm gonna make some snacks."

The four new residents sat comfortably on the couch while Ichika went to the kitchen. Roboco went downstairs and called up the others from their rooms. When Toru and others arrived on the living room, they introduce themselves to the new residents.

Meanwhile, Ichika were preparing snacks for everyone.

"Ichika?"

Momo came to the kitchen and she wants to help him.

"What is it, Momo? Do you want to eat something?" Ichika asked her while serving some pancakes with cream on each plate.

Momo turned red and became shy seeing him. She tried herself to speak to him normally.

"No, let me help you serve those snacks. I'll prepare the tea."

"Really? Thanks, Momo!" Ichika grinned at her.

Momo looks happy seeing him smile.

When they finished the preparations, they served the snacks at the living room.

Kyouka continued to stare at Ichika with suspicious eyes then she asked Momo and whispered to her ears.

"Yaoyorozu-san, this building was supposed to be a ladies dorm. Is it fine to have a guy like him to be the Dorm manager?"

Momo just smiled then responded to her,

"He's fine. I've been living with him for the long time. He's not the type of guy you think of."

"Eh!?" Kyouka was shock.

Toru heard them and spoke to defend him.

"Yao-Momo is right. We've been together since we're still living on Tokyo!"