Enemies to lovers (GUNWOOK)

in a small village in South Korea, there lived two young adults named Gunwook and Y/N. Gunwook was known as the town's troublemaker, always getting into fights and causing chaos. Y/N, on the other hand, was known as the town's sweetheart; intelligent, beautiful and a model citizen. These two individuals were sworn enemies and had never been able to tolerate one another.

One day, an unfortunate event occurred which forced them to work together. The local school had caught fire, and it was up to the village to come together and rebuild it. Gunwook and Y/N were assigned as partners to rebuild the school's library. They did not want to work together, but they had no choice.

As they worked together day after day, they began to see each other in a different light. Y/N realized that Gunwook was not just a troublemaker, but he had a kind heart and a great sense of humor. Gunwook, on the other hand, found himself drawn to Y/N's intelligence and her gentle nature.

Slowly but surely, the two started to develop feelings for each other, despite their initial hostility. They realized that their animosity towards each other was simply a facade and that there was a real connection between them.

Eventually, they confessed their feelings to each other and started dating. They continued to work together to rebuild the school and became the best of friends. In the end, Gunwook and Y/N realized that love can blossom from even the most unlikely of circumstances, and they lived happily ever after.