"𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞,"

★ And there I was in a garden full of our contradictions holding you safe in my arms.

I don't know how to properly incorporate my words or when to talk; I lack knowledge in that field. I am nothing more than an idiot. But I'm here as I try to reason with your solemn implications, and I'm here as I endure your grip on my back.

Oh my love, I do not loathe you so. For I love you so dearly, because I genuinely care about you. I'm not telling you any pretty lies.

"My love, my dear Myrabelle. I wish I could go back in time and be there for you once more." 

i pleaded, knowing that even if i pleaded, i would be met with nothing but radio silence.

.
.
.
.
.

I sobbed. Infront of her burial that was surrounded with red spider lillies and white chrysanthemums. I sobbed whilst you slept lifelessly in the casket in front of me.

Oh, how I miss you, my love. You have no idea how much I'll miss you now that you're gone.

All I can think about right now is when you smiled after our argument two days before you died today.

My wailing filled the silent chapel.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry my love....." I sobbed again, "I'll do better next time, I promise."

I knelt in front of her casket, pleading the heavens for another opportunity.

I know what I did wrong now, but I can't go back in time and fix it.

"Oh my sweet Myrabelle, forgive me, my love." I pleaded repeatedly as my cries echoed from within the room.

Behind me, there was a knock on the open doors.

"Kid, it's time to go home. It's already late, and you wouldn't want your parents worrying about you." he said sternly as he walked slowly to me. "I understand how you feel right now, but what matters most is that you get home safe and that you get a good night's rest. Wouldn't that be something she would want?" he pointed to the casket behind me.

"STOP TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER, SHUT UP. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING." I snapped and stepped up to meet him eye level. I gave him an intense glare.

I went out of the building, famished and upset.

I proceeded down the sidewalk that led to the park where we had our first date. The street lights appeared the same as they did the last time we walked under them. As the chilly breeze brushed across my moist face, the air became less stiff, my shoulders dropped, and my gaze relaxed.

I recall you telling me you loved strawberry over all other varieties of ice cream, and you didn't like the chocolate ice cream I offered you, so we shared it that day.

"HEY- Didn't I say that i like strawberry?! why did you get a chocolate one??" she yelled in disbelief.

"A-ah- I'm sorry, it seems that I forgot, would you like to share it with me then?" i grin softly, gesturing my hand to grab the ice cream from hers.

"Alright then..." she exclaims, and giggles shortly after.

We walked to a beach in our town after an eventful day. The sun hadn't yet risen, but the horizon was filled with the bustling city's skyline, which was distant but all the more appealing.

It was cold, though she paid no mind and still enjoyed our little date.

She had a sparkler on hand, and it lit up as soon as she used a match to light it. She knelt on the floor and laughed, savoring every moment with me.

Her laughs filled my ears, and it echoed throughout the night. Her smile shined brighter than the sparkler she held, her happy expression being the most comforting thing i have ever witnessed that day.

She was mesmerizing at that exact moment in time.

I was completely taken aback by how gorgeous she looked.

Oh, Myrabelle. My beloved Myrabelle,

I love you so much. I miss you. I still can't believe I'll be living a life without you. Like chapters of a book being continued without the value it had in the past. 

If we meet again in another life, I shall find you amid a sea of billions, if not trillions, of people. I would endure numerous hardships just to be with you again and to simply have a second chance with you, my dear.

 I hope that if not in this life, then in another one, we'd be celebrating with sparklers and gazing at the city skyline once more.

 Let me tell you how much I cherish you and reassure you that you are safe with me and that I will never hurt you again. I'll be your safe haven, and you'll be mine.

"I'm sorry, Myrabelle, I love you so much." i softly cried as i planted two used sparklers in the sand. Gazing into the distant skyline, that she adored so much.

Oh my sweet Myrabelle. . .
. . . .
I love you so much, Myra... I would rather stitch my lips together than lie to you about how much I love you. I hope that in our next life, we could be together again. You'd always show me the prettiest version of yourself that my eyes have ever laid on.