ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹

ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

Light streams in from the window opposite Chan's bed.

The boy lets out a small groan and tries to bury himself deeper into the mess of blankets that surrounds him.

Chan cracked open an eye and spotted his alarm clock on his bedside table.

It was seven in the morning.

The Aussie let out another groan, he had gotten less then two hours sleep and felt as if he had been hit by a truck.

Vrrrooooomm vrrroommm~~🚶‍♂️~~🚚~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knowing that he had to get up and get the kids ready, he swung his legs over the side of the bed and pushed himself up.

He wasn't prepared for the assault of black dots filling his vision or how dangerously he swayed.

He managed to grab onto his bed frame where he stayed clenching the metal pole tightly waiting for the black dots to disappear.

After a few moments they disappeared.

Chan breathed a sigh of relief. The black dots, dizziness and tiredness had become more frequent.

He knew they were side effects of his suppressants but he had no choice but to take them. He couldn't bare to face his members if they found out he had been lying to them.

He could lose his place as leader, get kicked out of the group and his members would hate him.

The last thought hurt him the most.

He could deal with the side effects but would rather die than have his members hate him.

Taking a shuddering breath and wiping his eyes that had begun to tear up.

"Get a hold of your self Bang Chan. Your the leader. You got to be strong."

He muttered before leaving his bedroom and walking into the living room.

He felt his heart break when he entered the living room.

There in the middle of the room was his pack sleeping together in a nest.

The nest was made up of everyone's mattresses and blankets.

They must have made it after he went to bed.

Chan's heart clenched painfully, feeling cold knowing he was left out.

In the centre of the nest was Jeongin, their youngest pup and only unpresented member, curled around were the Omega's who in turn were being spooned by Felix.

Minho had the young beta couple cuddling into him by Jeongin's feet.

They looked like a pack.

'A pack without you.' his omega hissed, angry at being left out.

'That should be you next to our pup!'