KatsuDekuTodo

Deku's Point of View

I can barely contain my excitement. I'm leading one of the sexiest men to my personal pleasure room. "Wait here" I tell him firmly. "I need to pick up the toys I'm going to use on your body". My heart races seeing his body start to tremble, not in fear, but anticipation. Giving his nipple a pinch, I walk over to the counter where a man is already waiting with my black leather briefcase.

I can hear other subs talking to Shoto, whispering to him about the pleasure he's about to experience. How jealous they are and how I'll spoil him so completely that no one else will ever compare. I hope none of the other Doms can hear them. I can't have enemies here that can reveal my identity out of malice.

They disperse as I return, except one. My favorite pet has brought me champagne and the apples I asked for. "Thank you" I say, putting a piece in his mouth as my other hand reaches around to squeeze his supple ass. His cock jumps in response looking deliciously erect.

"You're welcome, Master" he replies breathlessly. His eyes are filled with yearning, but I should really focus on Shoto.

"Don't worry, My Pet. Once I've satisfied him, I'll wreck you too".

"Thank you, Master!". His penis is so hard already dripping with pre-cum. This sub is one of my favorites because somehow his semen tastes sweet, and I can never resist him.

"Watch". I pull Shoto's leash so that he's right by my side. I take the champagne and apples and hand them over to Sho. I then get down on my knees and put one of the subs legs over my shoulder. I place kisses down the Subs tan silky thigh. I breath in his heavenly musk before running my tongue up and down his shaft. My pet is breathing heavily, his hands behind his back as they should be. "Time to eat". Soon he is lost as my tongue and mouth work their magic. I too have no gag reflex so I'm able to take my Subs completely from root to tip.

"Master!". His hips are rolling, his breath coming out in quick huffs. "I'm cumming!". I allow him cum inside my mouth. I lick up every bit of that sweet nectar. His body slides down to the ground, his legs are no longer able to support him. "Master" he coos. I chuckle, giving him a quick kiss. "Be a good boy". I leave the trembling mess on the floor and lead Shoto to our room. "Did you like that?" I asked Sho. I can tell he did even before he nodded his head, his penis already fully erect.

I stop in front of my door and ask him a question that I ask every new Sub. "Are you hoping for pain and degradation? If you are, then I am not the Dom for you. I care deeply for my Subs and bring them 0rgasm after 0rgasm until they can't take it anymore".

"No Master, I want what you are offering".

"Good. Open the door please". Shoto opens it immediately and steps aside for me to enter first. The room is exactly as I wanted, candles are lit all around and one lone small bed with restraints is in the center of the room. A small table is placed next to the bed. I place my briefcase down and open it revealing my toys. I grab the black paddle, but put it back down. Maybe next time, but for his first I want to take it easy on him.

"Of course," I say opening up the back of the briefcase. "I've never used this before, but today is special". I bring out a long furry tail butt plug and a cat headband. "You're going to be my Kitten today".

"Yes, Master!" he responds enthusiastically. God, I wish I could see his eyes. I need him in my arms. I need to kiss him and taste his tongue. "Put the champagne and apples on the bed please". Shoto obeys quickly. "Keep your arms behind your back unless I tell you otherwise".

"Yes, Master".

I take him and place him bely down on the side of the bed. Taking off my glove, I trail my fingers down his spine. "You're beautiful". My hand cups his firm ass that is plump, but not as thick as mine. I need to breath in his scent. I grab a blind fold from my case and put it over his mask. Removing my mask is very risky, but I've dreamed of kissing Shoto's back too many times to pass this up.