Sub Midoriya

"How about you go pick out the toys you want me to play with tonight" Katsuki said biting Izuku's lower lip while massaging the greenette's generous ass. "The red dresser in my bedroom is filled with sexy shit".

Izuku nodded respectfully before rushing over to Katsuki's room. "Do you want me to fuck you tonight, Kitten?". Bakugo asked taking Shoto into his arms. He kissed him gently, flicking his tongue into Shoto's warm mouth. "I'd really like it if you'd let me".

"Yes, Master" Shoto sighed into Katsuki's mouth. "Master?" he asked boldly, "Can I watch you with Izuku first?".

Katsuki took Shoto's chin into his hand lifting it to trail kisses down his neck, sucking on the skin leaving a few kiss marks. "Yes, Kitten, but you must wear what I want you to and stay where I want you".

He took Shoto's hand leading him to the bedroom where they found Midoriya humming contently looking through the dresser of toys. He turned around when he heard them enter smiling widely at the soft leather flogger he had found. "Master, this one!".

"Fine, My love. Get the nipple clamps, medium size plug and fur lined long cuffs for Shoto. Cuff him to the bed, put on the clamps and insert the plug right away". Katsuki took the flogger from Izuku's hand and whipped his legs to hurry him along.

"Wait a minute, I changed my mind. I want both of you to undress each other. Shoto, I want you completely naked, but Izuku, you need to put on your Sub harness. Do it nice or I'll punish you" Katsuki said while lazily swishing the flogger back and forth in his hands. Izuku removed Shoto's shirt and flung it on the floor only to yelp when Katsuki lashed him with the flogger. "We don't leave our clothes on the ground in a mess, do we Pup". Katsuki knew Izuku was asking to be flogged. The greenette loved it, the little smirk on his face let Katsuki know that his Sub had done that on purpose.

Izuku lowered Shoto's pants with his teeth, sticking his ass out enticingly towards Katsuki. Those emerald eyes dancing mischievously knowing full well that the blonde loved his ass. He swayed his hips back on forth seductively making sure the blonde got a good view of his opening. He jumped again when he felt the sweet sting from the flogger hitting him on the ass. "Get going, Slut. Don't think I don't know what you're doing". Katsuki lashed him again making Izuku moan with pleasure. His member already dripping wet.

After Midoriya had undressed Shoto and folded the bi-colored male's clothes, it was Shoto's turn to undress Izuku. He was a little curious about what the flogger felt like since Midoriya seemed to like it so much. Katsuki wasn't doing it out of anger and Shoto sensed that the blonde was a master at controlling his speed and strength of the flogger. He gulped once before throwing Izuku's shirt on the ground. Katsuki's eyes widened at the obvious disobedience.

"I'm sorry Kitten, but you broke the rules. You must be punished". Shoto turned around sticking his rear up for Katsuki, but held onto Midoriya's hand for comfort. Katsuki knew what Shoto was asking for and was deeply moved that Shoto trusted him enough to be lashed. He raised his arm and brought the lash down with medium speed. Just enough to sting, but not hurt or leave a mark.

Shoto's eyes flew open towards Midoriya. He half smiled at the pleasant feeling that had brought. His skin felt alive, the pain just as sweet as when Midoriya spanked him. He wanted more. He looked at Katsuki, got off the bed and folded Izuku's shirt very badly. Just as he hoped, the flogger lashed his legs and back making his whole body quiver. "I'm sorry, Master" he said not looking at all sorry. He took off the rest of Izuku's clothes and folded them neatly. He huffed a little while doing it earing him another lashing. Izuki giggled making Katsuki lash him too. Both were pink faced and completely turned on by the time they were finished undressing and Izuku's harness was put on.

"Remove my clothes, Pup". Midoriya removed Katsuki's shirt and couldn't help sighing at the perfect torso in front of him. "Master" he begged licking his lips wanting to take one of the blonde's nipples into his mouth.

"Greedy little Pup, aren't you?" he snickered.

"I love you, Master. Can I please?".

"Take off the rest first, Pup, then you can". Midoriya nodded enthusiastically getting on his knees to remove his Dom's pants using his teeth the way he had been trained. He was still on his knees after stripping the blonde when his face came into close contact with Katsuki's impressive manhood. His mouth watered looking at the girthy staff. "Master" he moaned opening his mouth wanting to take the blonde's member into his mouth.

"Feeling bold today huh Pup?" he snickered placing the tip of his penis on Izuku's soft lips. Midoriya kissed the soft head flicking his tongue out to lick the pre-cum that had begun to leak out. "I love you, Master. I want to please you".

Shoto was in the middle of the bed watching intently. Katsuki pushed the tip in and out of Izuku's mouth teasing the greenette who wanted to be face fucked. Crimson eyes looked down at emerald green, running his long fingers through Izuku's hair. He grabbed a handful, locked eyes with Shoto, then plunged his entire length into Midoriya's mouth.

Izuku relaxed his jaw, breathing in through his nose while his Dom rutted into his mouth. He loved the lewd moans and heavy huffs coming from Katsuki. "Hold onto me, Pup" Katsuki ordered grunting with pleasure. Midoriya grabbed onto Bakugo's firm ass holding him inside his mouth while the blondes body jerked spilling his seed down his throat.

"Fuck" Katsuki huffed pulling his dick from Izuku's mouth. You're so good at that, Deku. Fuck". He sat on the side of the bed to recover from that for a few seconds before getting up again and lashing Izuku's chest three times.

"Thank you, Master".

"Prep the Kitten, Pup. I want to see his ass filled with that plug and those pretty nipples in clamps". Izuku grabbed what he needed then crawled over to Shoto grinning seductively at his other lover.