Chapter 1: prologue

We start this story off in a mysterious land. A once beautiful land surrounded by beautiful houses and grassy green grass was now turned into nothing more but a violent battleground as an army was causing chaos and killing innocent people. In the center of town we see a blonde haired girl wearing a badly damaged purple themed battle outfit while fighting an orc wearing battle armour while fighting.

Orc: Hehehe well is that really all that you got? Honestly this is pathetic.

She the scoffs as she grabs her blades and planted them on the ground.

Girl: PIERCING LIGHT!

The girl then launched a spike of light colliding with the orc causing a massive explosion causing her to get a smug face only for it to appear that the orc was fine.

Orc: Hehehe my turn.

The orc then charges at the girl punching her to the ground causing her to stagger in pain. The orc then charges at her punching her repeatibly.

???: That's enough! Remember I'm the one who should kill her.

Orc: Oh I'm so sorry my lord yes sir.

The orc then grabbed her by the neck and threw her towards him.

???: Well well well look what we have here.

Girl: Well....what do you plan to do now?

???: Well now that you'll be out of the picture no one will stop me from ultimate power.

Girl: Just know I might be beaten but another will take my place.

???: HAHAHAH YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!

The man grabbed the girl by the neck chocking her as she gasps for air.

???: Who would ever be strong enough to beat me never in a million years.

The man then charges up a ball of fire in his hands.

???: Goodbye.

The man then fired a blast directly into her chest causing her to fall to the ground dying in the process. The man then laughs and he looked at the orc with a satisfied face.

???: Now your job is to guard this place. If anyone comes here I want them dead.

Orc: Yes my lord.

The scene changed to a girl with golden hair wearing a angelic robe with wings of snow.

Angel Girl: This is terrible.

Then a guy wearing a ruby red t-shirt and black pants.

Red guy: So what should we do about it.

Angel Girl: Well I do have someone that can help us.

Red guy: Why do you always put your faith in that guy? Keep in mind he's nothing more than a lowley mortal.

Angel Girl: Your one the talk just have faith i---

Red guy: I don't care about that. When it comes down to it I can care less how special you think that I'm gonna rely on some weak mortal.

Angel Girl: THAT "MORTAL" HAS A NAME!

Red Guy: Right and what was his name again?

The scene then cuts to a boy wearing a blue shirt and black pants currently playing his game. He was making a custom character when he was done they asked for his name.

???: Well of course my name is Daric Heiwa.

Character Bio
Name: Daric P. Heiwa
Height: 5,11
Weight: 186
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Outfit: Blue shirt and black pants
Title: Average boy

Daric then started the game only to be stopped by a familiar voice.

???: Daric come here.

Daric then groaned before putting the game on the ground before walking towards the sound.

Daric: What do you need mom?

Daric's Mom: Well I wanted you to do the dishes then get to bed.

Daric: But it's still to early.

Daric's Mom: Daric it's 12 o'clock in the morning.

Daric then gave a nervous point before walking away.

Daric: Fair enough.

Daric then went to do the dishes before he started to shiver and turned around. Apon turning he saw a women taking an appearance of an angel.

???: Greetings Heiwa.

Daric: Who are you?

???: Welly names Hagemashi I'm your guardian angel.

Daric: *Sarcastically* Oh yeah right an angel just appeared and she just so happens to be here of all places. *Chuckles* yeah no.

Hagemashi: Heiwa this is important.

Daric: Fine I'll bite. What are you doing here?

Hagemashi: Well I need your help to save the world. I know you might not wanna leave but we need your help to---

She was interrupted by Daric grabbing her shoulders.

Daric: Take me now please.

Hagemashi: Really I thought you were gonna decline.

Daric: If your telling the truth then I wanna go now tell me how to get their.

Hagemashi: Slow down their Heiwa. I can take you their but I need to test you.

Daric: Alright anything. *Yawns*

Hagemashi: Well I guess we can so it after you go to sleep.

Daric: Alright fine.

*Time skip*

It was now morning as Daric woke up to Hagemashi staring at him.

Daric: AHH WHAT THE CRAP!

Hagemashi: Oh sorry Heiwa it's just that I really don't need to sleep and I didn't know what to do sorry.

Daric: Fine just don't do it again. Alright now about that test.

Hagemashi: Sure cone on to the back to the house.

*Time skip*

They both walk to their sides while Hagemashi gets into a fighting stance.

Daric: Wait were fighting?

Hagemashi: Of course Heiwa.

Daric: That...... Doesn't seem fair.

Hagemashi: Fair enough here you go Heiwa.

Hagemashi then tossed a blade at Daric with him catching it. The blade had a gold Handel with his initials in the blade.

Hagemashi: Alright now show me the skills you used to beat me last time.

Daric: Alright then. *Thinking* Wait last time.

Daric then gets into a sword stance gripping the sword with both hands and crouching down a bit.

Daric: Alright then Let's do this.

*End of chapter*