Chapter 2: Fighting an angel

We last left off Daric and Hagemashi was about to start the fight both taking a fighting stance.

Hagemashi: Alright come at me whenever your ready.

Daric: Alright then.

Daric then charges at the angel with his sword striking at her only for her to block it before Daric backed up and sighed a bit.

Daric: Alright then let's try this.

Daric then dashed at her using his leg to sweep up some dust blinding her before striking at her back with her backing up to avoid the attack.

Daric: Hey aren't you supposed to attack to.

Hagemashi: Alright then.

Hagemashi then raised her hand creating a giant white shuriken.

Hagemashi: Ancient Shuriken!

Daric then avoided the attack before charging at her again only for her to block it with the Shuriken. Daric backed now with his blade glowing white.

Hagemashi: Well look at you your already getting the hang of it.

Daric then smirked a bit before charging at her with his blade glowing brighter.

Daric: Light Slash!

Daric struck at her with her blocking it causing a shockwave before they both back up. Hagemashi then claps her hands and surrounded Daric with illusions of her as he ducks down a bit with his blade shining.

Daric: Light Spin.

With a spin from his blade he then caused the Illisions disappeared leaving nothing.

Daric: What the!?

Hagemashi then appeared behind him nearly punching him only for him to block it with his sword then turns around then hits her with the palm of his hand making her back up. Daric then kept up the pressure by slashing at her repeatibly with her nearly getting hot before they back up to catch their breath. Daric then raised his sword with it glowing.

Daric: SPIRITUAL SLASH!

Daric then launched a barrage of slashed causing her to dodge the attacks. Daric looks at his blade seeing that it's slowly fading causing him to dash at her for a final attack with Hagemashi following suit.

Daric: LIGHT SLASH!

Hagemashi: ANCIENT SHURIKEN!

Their weapons striked at each other after a moment Daric's weapon stopped glowing as he puts his hand on the ground panting.

Hagemashi: Well it looks like I win. However you did pretty good.

Daric then took a breath before getting up and smiling.

Daric: Well good enough for now. Well what do you say did I pass the test?

Hagemashi: Of course. Now as you know we need your help in a different world.

Daric: Yeah I get that. However I do have a question.

Hagemashi: Sure what do you wanna know.

Daric: I don't need to get hit by a truck do I?

Hagemashi: No don't worry however I am sorry.

Daric: For wha--

That was the last thing he could say before he was knocked out by her.

Hagemashi: Sorry about that.

She then carries Daric on her back before chanting a spell.

*Time skip*

Daric begins to wake up with his head dazy. When his vision was clear he was greeted to Hagemashi staring at him.

Daric: OH GOODNESS COULD YOU NOT DO THAT!

Hagemashi: I'm sorry about that but I needed to see you off.

Daric: See me off? What do you mean.

Hagemashi: Well I'm sorry Heiwa but I can't help you beyond here.

Daric: *Sigh* Fine welp can you at least tell me about this place because it looks a little

Daric looks around to see the town in chaos. The place was surrounded by nothing but fire and crumbled houses.

Daric: Chaotic.

Hagemashi: Well I'm sorry I can tell you. This might take a while.

*End of Chapter*