Q&A 4

1st Question:

Miamew:

1) I SERIOUSLY DON'T CAUSE AN UPROAR

2) I know, I can't count

4) So you would become a stripper?

5) So do you wear glasses?

1.) Are you for real?

2.) Your present for your birthday and Christmas a counting cards not anything else but Counting cards from me and your mother.

3.) You skipped 3, You are definitely getting math cards. End of discussion.

4.) Yes, yes I would.

5.) I were contacts bitches....hehehehe

Side Note:

Miamew: *cough* I'm higher *cough* you'ze be f*cking Grell and Ronald......just sayin......

Mia Stopped fighting with Sebastian. And you are higher than me to keep my and Sebastian alive.

2nd Question:

Jerinique_Holmes_: Ok...what would you do if i didn't love you anymore.. (I still do..with all of my heart but I'm just wonder how lost you would be without me)

I would got though a state of depression and then magical book covers will eat people's weave and that will sky rocket the price of weave and that will go down it and become worst than it is. In other words: I will be depressed deeply.....

3rd Question:

Sebastiankun: Q: What would if you found yourself tied up, forced to marry, and forced to have a child with a fangirl in a little cabin in the woods with no possible way out?

I will tellpathically get Miamew to save me although sh will just save me for my (Her "hair") hair.

4th Question:

Claude_Faustus: What would you do if you woke up in the earl's bed?

I'm sueing everybody. Case Close.

5th Question:

Kind_der_toten: Hey,dude,didn't I give you the holy ramen thing?

Yup and I Thank you for that wonderful joke!

Okaka! Well Claude was going to win 1st place but then someone told me that he refused to go to my wedding which will happen on March 31. I can understand if he can't make it cause of time zones but Just refusing it is just mean........TT^TT....