☆8☆

(unedited)

(I know some of y'all dont read the A/n at the end so im going to put it here, book 2 to this has started once this is out the like character but not character (idk what you call it) is out you can save it and get updates or follow me and get updates as I make frequent updates on writing in my conversations up to you or not read it at all! its a bit different to this along with the characters and especially Anastasia but its important to the story okay that's all enjoy!)

'Holy fuck!' Anastasia screamed, about to pull tara away but not before tara attacked amber. Ana didn't know what to do so she ran.

Nowhere to go she ran up the stairs to Amber's room, not the brightest idea but she and everyone she loves might be killed so she wasn't really thinking. Anastasia looked around for anything she could use, opening drawers in the dresser and vanity, moving to the closet then under the bed.

'Holy shit, thank whoever the fuck is out there.' Anastasia was grateful to see both ammo and a 9mm handgun, it couldn't hold a lot but it was good enough. She quickly opened the magazine filling the cartridge with the bullets next to it, thanking her mom and dad for teaching her how to do this after the 2011 attacks.

She quickly stood up hearing footsteps approaching the door, she turned around realizing she completely forgot to lock the door. She put the gun in her thigh and underwear hiding it under her skirt then ran as fast as she could to the door but was too late, the door opening with a knife to Anastasia's face.

The knife was quickly stopped centimeters away from the girl's nose. 'Ana?' 'Sam what the fuck!' Sam put her arm carrying the knife down. 'Sorry I thought you were Amber, where's tara?'

'I don't know, I was about to look for her.' Sam nodded her head looking around then grabbing Ana's wrist tightly. 'Then you can help me look.'

As Sam and Ana kept looking around they started to hear banging from downstairs causing them to run into the nearest room. 'Oh my god i'm such a bad girlfriend! I- i left tara downstairs and now-' anastasia started to hyperventilate. 'Ana you are not a bad girlfriend, that shit is traumatizing. I doubt you were really thinking about the mom-' suddenly the closest door started banging as well.

Anastasia and Sam looked at one another. Anastasia slowly stepped towards the door, hand on the gun she had hidden just moments earlier. Sam raised her knife as Anastasia and she was met with the face of their girlfriend and sister, Tara carpenter. 'Oh my god, tara.' sam whispered, kneeling down to her sister tied in duct tape, leaving her unable to move or speak.

'Tara, babe are you okay?' Anastasia said, holding the girl in her arms, getting a muffled response and a nod. Sam put the knife towards the taped together wrists about to cut them apart before she stopped, Tara pleading with her, Anastasia confused. 'What the fuck are you doing!?' 'I have a plan.' Sam started, continuing by telling her plan and helping her sister. 'Then once we have them where we want them, we flip the script.' The 3 girls looked at eachother nodding their heads at one another, as Sam let Tara go.