46: Random Headcannons

1. Plagg loves vodka-like really, he just loves the damn drink. Marinette has to keep a bottle of it in her fridge for him.

2. Marinette is a pansexual...and a hopeless romantic, she likes Scarlett, but is pretty dense that Scarlett thinks she is oblivious.

3. No saying about Luka and Adrien. Marinette and Plagg can stand them as long as they don't start being cheesy, or making out. When that happens, Plagg is just texting while Marinette goes to another room to call for someone to pick her up.

4. The one time Marinette came home covered in hickeys, Adrien said, "Had your first time?" while Plagg was like, "Would be a bummer if you were *clears throats* positive."

Marinette: "HYUNG, I'M NOT PREGNANT, I SWEAR-"

Luka: "WAIT YOU ARE-?"

5. When Luka married Adrien, Marinette had to bring Plagg on a wheelchair because he went and broke his leg in the parking lot, just to annoy the newly-wed couple.

6. Marinette knows that Plagg gets drunk on vodka, but  Adrien decided to take it further by giving him a wine bottle instead...Marinette did not like that one bit, so she threw a cake at him for recompensation.

7. This is what happened when Marinette brought along her daughter:

Plagg: ya want a beer?

Adrien: SHE'S FOUR-

Plagg:  I DON'T KNOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH HER-

Luka: babysitting

Yeah, you know the rest.

8. And then there's EAH, Raven and Marinette are friends, just...from two different universes. (Marinette tells her that she is dense, because Dexter obviously has a crush on her. They are the only straight couple I ship). Also Madeline Hatter always feeds Marinette biscuits, because she is 'Thin as a string.'