Ice skating

Early season version 

Wendy pov: 

"Cmon Stan!" I tugged my boyfriend around, he stumbles trying to not trip. "I don't know Wendy I don't think I can skate.." he looks down at his feet. "You can try Stan and if you don't like it we can do something else." He smiles, "Well okay Wendy." I then walk up to the salesperson and get the skates. 

 Stan attempts to tie his skates but fails and does again and again till knots are in his shoe laces. He grins at me while trying to walk nervously as I then hold his hand he looks like he is about to gag but smiles playfully.. I put my skates on while he observes. "Cmon Stan." I hold his hand and he grips tightly and I attempt to teach him while he slips. Over and over. "Well Wendy I'll just Stan and watch you." I smile nervously as I haven't skated in a while since Gregory but I attempt. 

Stan's pov: 

I watch as Wendy amazingly skates better than I ever could my smile is big and she looks house as nice as I first saw her and I feel the need to gag but I watch. She then finishes and skates toward me. "So.. Stan how was it?" "Amazing Wendy.." I smile. She then kisses me on the cheek unexpectedly, I then proceed to vomit on her.. I still can't handle it but she giggles "Stan! I'll get our skates back you can find us something to do while out here. I take off my skates and look and see a stand for hot chocolate as it turns out Kenny was selling hot chocolate. "Hey dude." He looks at me and proudly shows me the money (e has made. "Cool dude uhh can I get 2 hot chocolates?" He smiles excitedly. "Mmmhmm!" I roll my eyes "yes dude I'm paying you." He shrieks a loud woo hoo and I pay him his $1 as he sold them for $2 but gave me a coupon ofor buying both and paying half the price. Then out of nowhere snow lands on him and he dies... 

"Oh my gosh they killed Kenny!" Kyle runs in and shrieks "You bastard!" And runs away. Wendy comes in. "Hi Stan did you find anything?" I nod and show her the hot chocolate. She smiles puts her head on my shoulder as we sit in 2 chairs next to Kenny's stand. We sip our hot chocolate in peace and she looks at me and says. "I love you Stan." I gag and manage to say." I love you too Wendy." She kisses me lightly on the lips and I kiss back instead of vomiting she looks surprised and smiles and lands her head in my shoulder. We then hold hands and look at the sky. 

                                                                     Sunny skies and all.

I finished woohooo