Jealousy

Stan's pov: 

"Kyle dude I know I said this before but just because Kenny is poor doesn't mean he can't participate in stuff like we can, Unless somebody pays and no he isn't adopted cartman." Cart man rolls his eyes. "Well how do you know staaannn? Maybe he is." Kenny then sighs dramatically and clearly says. "I wish." Kyle rpthen rolls his eyes and says "we all wish we were except for cart and maybe."  I cross my arms and sarcastically say "my dad is amazing my sister i so niceee." Kyle slumps on his desk.mr Garrison walks in and dramatically says how there will be a new project in to due today and for the next weekend. Everyone sig(s except for Kyle who enjoys learning sometimes. "Groups are Clyde and tweek, Bebe and Stan, Wendy and Kyle, cart man and Craig, jimmy and Tolkien, Timmy, and Kenny, and blah blah blah." I completely zoned out as I heard I had to be with Bebe. 

I look over and she winks. I look down and looks to see Kyle smiling at Wendy. And (er smiling back I can feel the daggers behind my back with Clyde and Craig giving him daggers as well. I then walk 9ver groaning over to Bebe. "Hey stan~ my house.. 6:00pm..today?" I did my best smile which looked fake. "Sureee bebe." Clyde then walks over. "No flirting Stan." I look back at him pissed." Tell that to her." "Fine." He waltz over to tweek who Craig is glaring at. It then turns to 6:00 pm and i walk over her house no way was I gonna ask my drunk dad and my mom was busy. I then get to her house where I see her mom and cat visibly seeable but not her.. 

I feel like somebody's watching me or something...

Wendy's  pov:

"Wow Kyle we finished early! This was easy!" He smiles. " So are you hungry or anything?" He asks. "Uh.. no." I say looking down. "But could you help me with something?" He nods. "It's the least i can do Wendy."I grab his hand and we go over sneakily to bebes  house. "What are we doing here?" Kyle asks. "Nothing. I'm just making sure Bebe doesn't do anything." Kyle looks at me with a mhm in his speech. "I think you're just jealous Wendy. Cmon like Stan's not gonna do anything dude." I look at him. "Jealous?! Why  would I be jealous?!" I laugh nervously. He smirks. "Ok fine j may be jealous but I don't know.. I don't trust Bebe." Kyle puts his hand on my shoulder. "Trust me Stan isn't  the type it do that." I smile" thanks Kyle..." he smiles back. "No problem." 

Meanwhile

"She's letting him hold her?!" 

"Pipe down Stan my cat doesn't like ur screeching!" Bebe says while whacking him. 

He glared and stares at them walking to Kyles house. "Jeez overprotective much?" Stan looks at her mad "you stay out of this!" She backs up while doing the project herself. Stan then decides to help instead of sulking again and the project is done. 

Next day in school Stan doesn't even look at Kyle. "Oh come on Stan I don't even like her!" Stan feels bad. "Fine.. I know you mean well I guess I'm a little jealous."  "A little?! No a lot!" Kenny muffles. Stan rolls his eyes." It seems like everybody aced this except for cartman  and Craig." Mr garrison states. "What!?" Shrieks cartman. "That asshole and I worked our asses off on this!" Cartman goes on to ramble on and on till recess happens. "Finally!"stan says happily. Wendy comes up to him. "Stan I just wanted to say I'm sorry I was a bit jealous with 7 working with Bebe and I didn't trust u I trust you now on." Stan is shocked. "I was too I guess my thoughts got too much upset and yeah.." Wendy holds his hand. "Of course you were we both were." She smiles "well I trust you now.. and you trust me that's what matters now." "I love you." Stan then vomits. 

                                                                              "Ew gross!"