Chapter 1

I lay on my bed with a book in my outstretched arms. The noise coming from my fan drowned out by the music coming from my speaker. I put my book down and look at the clock. Shit. I grab my bag and throw on my surf shop tee shirt. I slip on my vans and head out the door. I get in to my car and speed down to the beach.
When I get there Tristan's truck sits in the parking lot and I cant help but let my head hit the sterring wheel. I hear laughter and I look up Tristan.
"Ah I get your bitch face." He says.
"Ah and I get your dick ego." I say. I groan and pull the shirt over my cami. "Damn its too fucking hot." I get out and look at him. I reach for his pocket knife and he jerks back.
"Seriously." I say.
He hands me the knife and I shut the shirt into a crop top and tie the back. I give him his knife back. I walk in and Cole is laughing at me.
"What?" I ask.
"You and Tristan just need to get together and get over your selves." He says.
I groan and walk to the counter where Ty stands. She looks at me and smiles. I smile and she raises and eye brow.
"Not today Ty." I say. She nods but I can tell she wants to say something. I give her the look and she throws her hands up in surrender. I turn and look and ole is giving Tristan a good talking to. I just shake my head and walk out onto the beach and go to the life gaurd spot. We man this half of the beach Cole and Ty stay and sell merchandise from our tourist hell.
"Ana!"He yells. I turn Tristan runs up to me. I want to roll my eyes at the effect that he seems to have on the girls at the beach. I keep walking and stop when infeel his hand on my shoulder. I turn and look at him. His grey eyes almost calling to me. I shrug his effect off and climb up into the life gaurd station. He climbs in behind me.
"So I get the cold bitch today." He says.
"Seriously Tristan stop. I dont give two flying fucks about your damn ego. Lets just get this shit done so we can switch with Ty and Cole." I snap.
He doesnt say anything but I can tell he wants to. I know that I like him a little but he can be so maddening. I watchbthe beach for what feels like hours. I almost fall asleep but I feel something cold get splashed on me and I jump. I fall into the sand and look ul Tristan is rolling arounf laughing his ass off. I sit up and look at him. I pounce and straddle him in thd sand. I pin him and look at him.
"Funny?" I ask.
"Yeah." He reaches up and pushes a piece of hair out of my face. I relax and almost fall for it until I hear laughter. Cole stares at us and I jump up staring at Tristan.
"Didn't take long." Ty is laughing. Vote nods in agreement I can't help but feel humiliated by the lack of resistant I showed. Trustan in the other hand smirks I turn and stalk back to the surf shop.
I set down on my stool behid the register and busy myself with my phone. I hear Tristan walk in but I ignore him.
He diesnt say another word to me the rest of the day which is fine by me. When the time comes to clock out I grab my towel and black bathing suit and head to the beach to meet Sarah, lizzy, and Mikaila. I find them in the usual plaxe and I sit my stuff down and we start talking mall, books, sherlock, and movies. I laugh and run up to the bathroom. I run into Tristan. "We gonna talk at all?" He ask.
"No. I honestly dont want to talk Tristan. Its nothing."I push past him and I look back at theblast minute to seen him catxh up with sean and his girlfriend Katylen.
I change and make my way back to my friends and they all raise eyebrows.
"What?" I ask.
"You know what." They all say in unison. I shake my head.
"It was nothing seriously. We just had a-" I dont know how to finish the sentence.
"A?" Sarah ask. Prompting me to continue. I shake my head and take off to the ocean. Once in I forget everthing. I happen to look up and see Tristan on the crest of the wave and smile. The girls finally get to me and we swim. All of us agree to go back to Mikailas place.
I get dried off and slip into my car is see Triatan and he has a red head on his arm and my gut twist. Hs smiles at me but I just nod and tare out of the employee parking lot. The drove gives me time to think. I shake my head and tell myself it doesnt matter.
♡.♡.♡.
We laugh and joke around and Mikaila falls off her bed and into the floor.
"So you ready for senior year?" I ask.
"As ready as ill ever be." Sarah and Lizzy say. I just sit there zoning out.
"Ana."they all say.
"Sorry im alittle scared. Thisnis our last year and I dont known how its gonna be and I dont want to loose you guys." I say.
"Ahh." Im pulled into a huge group hug.
We go down to Mikailas basement and pop in a movie. Im barely paying attention. When it ends they are all chattering about it and I just go alongnwoth the conversation. I laugh when they do and nod in aggreance.
"Well I have to go." We hug and I leave.
♡.♡.♡.
When I get home the house is like a party. Everyone is up and playing cards and smoking. I say hi kiss moms cheek and head to my room. I close the door and pull my clothes off from the day. I look at the clock and promise to get a bath in an hour. I grab my book of the shelf next to my bed and start falling asleep. My eyelids drooping.
...
I wake back up arounfld two in the morning and notice the house has died down. I grab my towels and head for the shower. The shower feels amazing. I cant help but sigh. When I get out I dry ofd and put my smikey face shorts and a long tee on.
I climb back into bed and go back to sleep.
♡.♡.♡.
The rest of the week I switch shifts with Ty so I don't have to see Tristan. I know he knows somethings up because he stops me in the parking lot when im leaving. I try to ignore hom but he grabs the door.
"Whats up?" He ask.
"Nothing."
"Oh." I shut the door and go to pull away when Cole walks out.
"Can your work another shift." He says.
"I guess." I get out of my car and walk back into the surf shop.
....
So yep new story hope you like so far.
Thank you @joliesimone