The Fire Sparks

In the year 2000, young Sheldon had his first day of school. As he entered, he felt excited and looked around. Later that day, it was time for his P.E. period. The teacher took him and his fellow classmates to watch a race, a two hundred metres race. Sheldon looked forward to it. The group of students sat down and took their places on the chairs around the large field of grass. The names of the runners were called out one by one as the runners entered the field and took their positions. They bent down and in around two to three minutes, the whistle was blown and the gun had exploded. The runners ran flawlessly, without stopping just like gazelles. They looked like horses galloping as fast as they could, looking glorious and astonishing. In two minutes, the race had finished and the names of the winners were announced. The runners had run magnificently fast but there was one runner who outdid all of the others. His name was Roy, Roy Jefferson. While the others were running at almost a matched pace, he was in a different league. He ran faster than any of the others and seemed like an actor in the spotlight. Our young Sheldon, too was mesmerized by Roy's Breathtaking running and admired his physical strength. Sheldon had a gleam in his eyes. It seemed as though Sheldon had found what he wanted to become, what his true ambition was. He wanted to be a professional runner!