The Beginning

(listen to the music in the background while reading it's so good trusttttttttttttt)

Adelia was born on a loud night, of celebratory cheering from her family's loyal citizens. She was blessed to be born in one of the most famous families, being the first, and only princess of the Fenrich family. She was known as one of the most prettiest princesses beyond the region, her most prominent features being her one-of-a-kind golden eyes. They sparkled so brightly that, in an instant, the light reflecting on them could cause blindness from those who try to catch a glimpse of such a heavenly sight that she possesses. Another feature of hers is her natural hair. Her unique hair color consisted of a mellow toned blonde, with an addition of dove grey highlights and a touch of sage green at the very bottom, which complimented her perfectly. Her hair was as soft as feathers, with a smooth texture when you look at it from afar. She was truly blessed from above.

Adelia has always enjoyed her life, although, if you were to ask her what she liked the most about it, she would have brought up how she enjoys watching the knights that protect her castle. Since she was little, she had always adored the knights. She remembered every royal knight's name and had made sure to get along with them all. Over time, she developed the dream of being able to wield that great amount of power, to protect herself and her citizens. As much as she'd like to train with the knights, the constant thoughts of uncertainty waved onto her. Being the position of a princess had meant that there was a lot on her plate. Yes, she did adore her life, but the busy life of a princess had suffocated her. There was no way out of the life that had been chosen for her, and the thought of that has always made her feel restless.

Her training had consisted of many tasks that were said to be easy, according to Adelia's father, but it seemed to be more than just simple chores. Acting perfect all the time was exhausting, and keeping the "excellent personality" was a huge priority. The endless amounts of practice, interactions with guests, and the fear of the anger on her parents faces when she failed to do so had turned into poison, drowning her heart;

the dark heart of a kind and tranquil soul, trapped inside of a cage will forever feel endless.

To add onto that, she had been forbidden to leave the castle grounds, as it was an important rule that her parents had given her. She had never felt the feeling of freedom, causing that to dim her big dreams into small fragments of hopelessness.