[ Part - 3 ]

New Characters
Moon Sang Tae

*Ignore my silly mistakes*

__Conversation between Park su-mi and Lee dong min continues__

Su-Mi: But I have never killed any innocent person in my life.........
Dong min: why do you think that they were innocent..... You know nothing, my girl.........
Su-Mi:( Poker face ) I think you have forgotten what I did to you....
Dong min: smiles........ I am not angry with you for what you did........ I will stay with you 24/7 from now onwards........
Su-Mi: You wanna stay with me....24/7 ( smirked )........ I will make you die........

Su-mi leaves......

Dong Min: ( in mind- I will keep you safe from those who want to hurt you )

Su-mi went out of the parking lot and hopped in Hoon's car who was waiting for her........

Hoon - ( nervous+tears in eyes ) I just saw Dong min.......
Su-Mi: hmmm... he is back..... And he wants to stay with me........
Hoon: w-why ???
Dong min came and hop in the car.......
Hoon:( angry ) how dare you to seat in this car.......
Su-Mi: let him be seated ...... After all he is going to die very soon........
[ Hoon never disobeys Su-Mi ]

5 Days Later

Hoon: sis why are you tolerating him..... Just kill him........
Su-mi ( nodded in no ) : I don't want him to die too easily..... I want to torture him to death....... ( Smirked )
Su-mi broke a glass and asked Dong Min to clean the floor....... With his hands......
Dong min: ( smiles ) whatever you say my lady........

{ Su-Mi was getting irritated because of his smile...... Whatever she says-- he does it, without any problem..... }

The piece of glass was too sharp that made Dong Min's hands bleed...... But he didn't say anything...and clean the floor........

After some time the cops came to su-mi's house.......
[ Su-mi lives in a villa which is just like a palace ]

Cops: PARK SU-MI.... We are here to arrest you...... In case of murder Mr. Kim ( groom )
Hoon: Do you have any arrest warrant or any proof.......
Cop: It will be better if you guys will coporate with us.....
Su-mi neither saying anything nor showing any expressions.....

Cops arrest su-mi and, take her to the police station.........

Su-Mi was sitting in front of the officer, looking right into his eyes without any expression.......
Hoon( annoyed): can you show us proof now ???
Cop: we don't have any... Proof.......
Hoon: Then how dare you to arrest my sister...... ( His blood was boiling after hearing this and wanted to beat him )
Su-mi: Hoon calm down..... I asked them to arrest me....
Hoon ( confused ): Then why didn't you tell me anything......
Su-mi: It was a sudden plan, and i didn't have any time to tell you......

Hoon: huh! I am not getting your point...... What's your plan......
Su-mi: Firstly meet him, he is our family friend Mr. Moon Sang tae ( COP )
Hoon ( confused ) : Hello ( handshake) , I am really sorry for all this....... looks at su-mi....
Su-Mi: Don't worry....... Now act like, they have proof and you can't help me to get out of here.....

After a while, Miss Yeon ( Bride ) came and acted like she was very angry, because su-mi killed her husband........ But she was very happy to see her behind the cells ( she wanted Su-mi to die so, that the cops will never know the truth ).......

Su-Mi came outside the cell and asked her... wanna talk to me ( smirking )

Yeon got scared...... Su-mi asked her to go outside with her......
su-mi takes her to the roof of the police station and shot her.......

Lee Dong Min's pov

Before the cops arrived su-mi asked him to go somewhere.....he didn't wanted to go but he went there.....
When he came back...... He asked the servants about Su-mi......
Servants told him everything that happened here......
( Servants were loyal towards su-mi, su-mi said them to told him about this... when he returned )
After hearing all this he went to the police station and saw Su-Mi with Yeon..... and followed them to the roof.....

Dong min saw her killing YEON...

Su-mi comes towards dong min and whispers in his ear.... I am not the old__ Su-mi....... Smirked......

[ All this was Su-mi's plan ]

Stay tuned for more parts......
Share it with your friends......