I F*CKING HATE THE MORNING

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"What the hell?" you turned over to see that it was time for school. "Oh god the morning my enemy." You got up and stared at your school uniform. It was basic as fuck. It was a white button down shirt with a black vest over it with a black jacket that had your name tag and a red and black pleated skirt with a matching tie. And for boys the same thing just with black pants.

You quickly got dressed and did your hair and headed to school. You walked out the house and walked all the way to the school that was a few blocks down. You had absolutely no idea where you were going. Until a kind girl stopped you. "Hey are you going to Sunnyside high?" She asked. "Oh do you know where it is?" You were begging in your mind for her to know. "Yeah follow me we go together!" She said with a smile. "What's your name?" The girl asked. "Oh I'm Ha-Rin nice to meet you." You held your hand out for the girl to shake. "Im momo!" Momo said shaking your hand. "Your new right?" Momo asked. "Yeah I was hoping to make some friends on my first day here." Momo's face lit up. "Well you're with the right person I have tons of friends I'll introduce them to you."

Momo smiled at you skipping her way on to school. Once you got the school Momo waved a girl over to her. "This is Ha-Rin she's new here." Momo said to the girl. "Ha-Rin this is jihyo. Jihyo smiled and waved at me. "Hi." Jihyo said to you "hey." You answer. It was kind of awkward for a little bit. "Oh Ha-Rin let me see your schedule." Momo said sticking her hand out. You handed her your schedule with no question. We have 2nd period 4th 6th and homeroom together. She said with a big smile on her face.

Momo walked you to your homeroom class.  Homeroom was fine you met people named Nayeon, Dahyun, Tzuyu, jisoo, Jimin, Ni-ki, (who was really cute!) R.M, Kai, Hoshi, and Beomgyu(who was really funny!).

After homeroom you attempted to find your first period which was a huge mess. You were about to be late because you couldn't find your class anywhere you were heading down a random staircase when you bumped into a guy who was majestic looking like he was sent down from the heavens carefully crafted by God himself.

"Oh I'm so sorry I'm looking for my class and I can't find it anywhere." You said. "Oh no you're fine what class are you looking for maybe I can help." The unreasonably hot guy said. "Oh um mr.bangs leadership class." You said praying he knew where it was. "Oh I'm going to that class it's up here you must have missed it." The unreasonably beautiful majestic kind guy said. "Oh ok thank you." You said carrying your books. "I'm Taehyung by the way." Taehyung the hot guy said. "Oh I'm Ha-Rin. You both walked in the class room right before the bell rang.

"Hello class today we have a new student please introduce yourself." Mr. Bang said. "Hello I'm  Choi Ha-Rin-" What happened next I will never forget.