Sophies Pov

Sophie watched Keefe eating his fivt mallowmelt. He looked really cute...

Sophie saw Biana watching Linh, who stared at Wylie. Why ist Linh staring at him?
Suddenly Bianas head shoot up. “Shoot! It is already ten before ten!! We have to go now and prepair the prank subblies...”

-time skip-

Alina walked through the door in the shop. She looked really pretty with her teal dress and her hair was tied up to a double ponytail. When she spotted Fitz, she sat opposide to him on the table. Fitz ordered a Sprite and Alina orange tea.

Sophie and her friends watched quietly from behind a very big plant, waiting for the drinks.

As the waiter walked near them, Biana stood up and went to him. His age seemed to be near 16 and he was quite cute.

Biana was dressed in a short top with gold embellishment, short jeans and gold higheals. Her hair fell over her shoulders and she weared a gold eyelighter and her lips were shining deep red.

The waiter stunned at the sigh of her and nearly dropped the drinks

The waiter stunned at the sigh of her and nearly dropped the drinks. His jaw was wide open and his eyes wandered up and down her body.

Bianas Pov

The waiter blushed furiously and quickly closed his jaw. Biana chuckled a bit and shoot him a flirty glance. The boy seemed to melt. 

“Hey! My name is Biana!” She said smoothly. The waiter stuttered “H-hey, I’m T-toby. Is th-there a pro-blem?”

“No! I just wondered how long your shift goes today! I meet with my friends today and I would like, if you want, to come too!” Biana smiled bridely and curled her hair with one finger. He completely fell for that move of hers. “Yeah, I would like to! My shift ends at half past ten. Where will you guys go?” 

Biana was really proud of herself right now. She was reliefed that he fell for her so quickly. “That’s a surprise! I wondered if, uhm, you would like to, uhm drive with me to it, since it’s a surprise...” She stuttered intentionally.

The waiter beamed “Sure!” Biana felt a bit pity for him, ‘cause she obviously didn’t like him that way. She had her eye on an other boy already...

“Great!” She smiled wide. “I will help you with that.” Biana simply took the drinks and went to the nearest table. She opened the bottle in her jeans pocked and held it in her hand behind her back. The waiter stood next to her and looked a bit confused. “Um that’s not the right table, you know...”

Biana bit her lip. The next part was hard. She hoped Toby would be behind her, so she could give the liquid in the tea unattended. But obiously it wasn’t like that. She promised to herself, she would do it, when they were at the Vackers house, but she was still really nervous. Biana had never kissed someone. What if she was not a good kisser? What if Toby didn’t fell for the distraction?

She took a deep breath and looked flirty at him. The bottle behind her back. She placed her free hand on his back and pulled him forward. Toby opened his eyes shocked. Biana leaned in and pressed her lip on his.

All fears slipped away as quick as they came. The waiter immediately kissed her back and slid his hand in her hair. Biana slowly moved her hand to the orange tea. The liquid dropped into the tea and Biana took the bottle back in her pocked.

Toby deepend the kiss she was still holding. It felt really nice. His lips moved against hers and tickles errupt whenever he toutched her. But Biana never felt the spark. If a false kiss felt like this, how good will a right kiss feel?

Biana took away and turned around, leave a stunned Toby alone with the drinks. She felt his stare in her back, but she didn’t turn around. Biana felt his gaze wander down on her body, but she didn’t care. She smiled to her friends and gave them a thumbs up. Her mission was done.