CAQIOM: What is this?

Heyo!

Here's another idea in front of you, which Karciana came up with.

Characters answer questions instead of me, or in short CAQIOM, to make it shorter.

And what is it?
All in all, the title speaks for itself. Here is the place for you to ask questions that bother you. I will not do it alone, because of course I do not know what is unclear to you, also these chapters will be your initiative.

In case as if any question troubles you, this chapter is the place to ask it. As you read the comics (because you can ask questions to Cruel Story as well), you can come back here and write them down. Of course, if you have a question for a given situation, e.g. [spoiler for next part]"Why did Luxath eat the Sprinkles hamster?" then I will answer in the comments "Because he was hungry.", here we address such general questions as "How does death work in your universe?" or "Why do kids go to school in Dreamtale, when, for example, in such a pacifist Underswap path they can go to school on the surface?". I hope you are understand. In case you don't, let me know and I'll try to explain more precisely (sometimes I have trouble conveying what I think).

And well, you can still choose for yourself which character should answer your questions (if you don't want to, I will choose myself).
I would also like to point out that this is not an ask, so the characters do not talk about their favorite colors or something like that. Just about the rules of the universe.

Here's the basket for the questions -> \_/

The current list of topics that will be taken up:

* "What shipyards appear canonically in the comics?" [ narrated by Ink] ✅
* "How does death work?" [narrated by Reaper] ✅
* "Why are there so many shipyards?" [narrated by Lust].
* "Generally about skeletal biology" [narrated by Sci].

Bayo~