Chen oppa (Troll King )

Chen oppa also known as being the troll king of EXO. Although, he trolls alot in EXO. It gets worse in bed, especially when needy. #Scenario Time!
Say that you two were watching a movie. The next scene that appears on the screen is a sex scene and you start feeling hot all over your body. Not because of being embarrassed of the scene, but it was one of your fantasies. As Chen looks over at you, he just smirks at you squirming in the chair.
Usaully, a non-trolling boyfriend would just kissing reliving you of your needy-ness. However, Chen is not like that. He whispers seductively in ear, "Getting horny aren't you?" He slides his hands up and down your legs super slowly. Making you even more frustrated. So you take initiative and starts kissing him. He, of course kisses you back, but slowly. He breaks the kiss saying "If you want me, you can wait *smirks*". In response to this, you walk away from the couch and into your guys room.
In your room, you change into clothing that makes him horny as well. Which is basically wearing next to nothing. After you freshened up you call him,
"Oppa can you help me with something?"
"Aniyo~" He says
"Wae! Wae are you like this to me?"
"Just joking, jagi...where are you?"
"In our room"
As he opens the door, his jaw dropped at the sight of you...
"Y/N..." He says sexily, as he backs up into the door to close it, then locks. He then slowly walks towards you, then pounces on your body...what he does next is entirely out of his character