Chanyeol oppa ( Happy Virus )

Our little happy virus Channie! Aww such a dorky, adorable guy. Since is how people first see our tall oppa...
After you been with him a awhile, he tends to change...
*Scenario time*
You two are walking around your neighborhood. You've been dating each other for awhile now. But you never had any sexual interactions with each other. One day it all changed...
You were coming home from work, and you got text from your Channie,
"Channie:
Baby I need u home now~"
You responded back,
"You:
Waeo?"
"Channie:
I'm needy~"
You weren't innocent minded, just shocked, you didn't expect that from your Chanyeol. But you wanted to see what exactly would happen...
As unlocked the door to the shared house, you were greeted with a shove against the wall and a neck kiss. "Annyeong jagi~" He breathes on your neck, in his his sexy voice. You tremble and let out slight moan.
"Oppa, I know you texted me that you're needy but I just got home~"
He obviously didn't listen or care because he just kept on biting and sucking your neck. After you became a moaning mess his hands finally moved up your body, from your butt to your under shirt and up to your boobs. "Oppa~" as you moan he gets crazier. That's how he is, the more he knows you like it, the harsh he'll go on you. How harsh? Who knows... *smirk*