eighteen

his jaw clenched, a surge of anger pulsating through his bones. he was well aware of the contents concealed within that cabinet - a safeguard for unforeseen disruptions that may happen between the two males.

"s-soobin," yeonjun whispered out, his voice trembling with fear as he gazed at the back of soobin's head. fear seeped into his bones, causing a slight ache of pain to course through his body.

he cautiously slipped his fingers under the mattress, tightly gripping the knife. was today the day? yeonjun couldn't believe it. he just wanted to be prepared for the events that were threatening to spill out over the bunker.

"yeonjun," he repeated, his words dripping with venom as he turned around. "he tried... he tried so hard to keep me in!" he spat, a maniacal chuckle escaping his lips. "he can't control me," he said, a sinister smile playing on his face, fully aware that his precious soobin was trapped deep within, with him firmly in control.

yeonjun scurried away to the corner of the mattress, his hands still firmly attached to the knife. afraid that one wrong move, and he'd fuck up.

bin paced around the bunker, the sound of his shoes clacking against the concrete floor seem to echo loudly and deeply. he brushed his fingers through his hair, lightly grinning at the scared boy.

"you're scared." he said with a cackle, yeonjun felt the fear intensify as those words left his lips.

"if i remember correctly, you weren't scared of me...at least that's what you told soobin." he ushered out in a mocking tone, laughing.

yeonjun looked down, tears creeping into the corner of his eyes. he didn't know what to do. he couldn't possibly know what to do. "b-bin.." yeonjun whispered, "i-" yeonjun started

"oh seriously, stop with the bullshit yeonjun!" bin lashed out, his anger intensifying. "do not pull that shit with me, i'm not soobin." he said with a mere grin placed upon his cheeks, his psychotic eyes glaring into yeonjuns terrified ones.

bin approached yeonjun, kneeling down beside the younger boy. his dark eyes scanned him with a menacing gaze. "the door's unlocked," he said, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. "you've got 15 seconds before I come and trace that very same knife you're gripping onto upon your abdomen. no mercy, yeonjun." his voice dripped with darkness.

yeonjun went to run, before a hand pushed him back down onto the concrete floor. "game hasn't begun yet my love," bin said, gracefully grasping his fingers alongside yeonjun's face.

"come on, soobin! snap out of it!" yeonjun's voice trembled with urgency, his heart racing in his chest.

bin's smile widened as he towered over yeonjun, his fingers digging into the vulnerable boy's bare arms hitting that one pressure point. yeonjun winced in pain, feeling a mix of agony and fear. the boy had been so weak that any amount of force placed upon his body immediately weakened him.

"soobin.." yeonjun whispered, his vision blotching in hues of black and white, sending signals into his head. "i can't..." yeonjun whispered, his vision blurring as soobins fingers went deeper and deeper into the flesh.

"let the games begin," bin whispered darkly into yeonjuns ear before the male passed out.