𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴: 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴

At Ritesh's office

Ritesh was sitting in his cabin. He was checking some files. Suddenly his friends Vin, saurabh and Lavanya came there. On seeing them a smile crept on Ritesh's face. Suddenly he said ......

Ritesh: Omg!!!! What a pleasant surprise yaar!!!!🤩

They shared a group hug. After that all 4 of them settled themselves in nearby sofa which was on the corner of the cabin.suddenly vin said....

Vin: Ritesh , the news of your marriage had spread to everywhere. Everyone is asking us that why the great business man Ritesh Malhotra got married secretly.

Lavanya: Everyone is thinking that you had a love marriage with her, that too secretly.....

Ritesh : let it be....😐

Saurabh: Everyone is thinking like that because that marriage was a simple one. Only both bride and groom's family was there. Because of God's mercy no one knows the fact that he had married her forcefully.

Lavanya: If everyone came to know about this, it will affect his reputation.

Ritesh: I don't care what people will think....😏

Vin: Did you revealed this matter to Sona, I mean about your marriage.

Ritesh: * emotionless voice* No....

Vin: leave it....We came here to discuss another thing....

Ritesh: what?

Lavanya: about reception.

Ritesh: What the hell....is this 🙄? I don't want anything like this.....You guys know about the situations right? Then why are you saying to arrange a reception.....?

Saurabh: parth, that is necessary because otherwise everyone will not know about your marriage. And one more thing, we have to create this as a sudden love marriage.....

Before he could say anything Ritesh cur off "what! But why"

Saurabh: Yes.... Because it will affect reputation of your family.....think about your siblings.....if everyone get to know that you married someone forcefully, then everyone will see your family with disgust....

Ritesh: When you became like this saurabh.....?*confused*

Saurabh: This is not for us....this is for ur grandma and chotima....

This hit him hard....after some time he reluctantly agreed for conducting reception.

But their intentions was not this. They were forcing him to conduct a reception as a revenge for Sona. They not at all liked Sona. They know her true colours. But they like Ritika a little after seeing her love and care towards family. She was entirely different from Sona. She was just opposite to Sona....

At evening

Ritesh and Ritika reached the shopping mall. Both of them got down from the car and moved towards the mall. She purchased the things which she wanted. At last they entered into a textile shop. She was selecting dress and Ritesh was sitting in nearby chair while scrolling his Instagram. Suddenly someone called Ritika....

Person: Ritika....

Ritika: Vaani! What a pleasant surprise...🤩

The person was her friend Vaani.

Hearing the name vaani Ritesh looked at them curiously but suddenly he become upset and smiled sadly..... thinking about her he remembered all the incidents. His hate towards Ritika increased. He fisted his hands in frustration.

Vaani: I'm really sorry Ritu.... I was a little busy with my work .... thats why I was not present in your marriage

Ritika: *smiles slightly* it's okay vaani.

Vaani: By the way where is your prince charming Rohit ? *Smiles mischievously*

Ritika stammered. Vaani got confused.

Vaani: Ritu , what happened...? Is Everything okay....?

Ritesh was hearing their conversation. He was eagerly waiting for her answer.But her next move shocked him to the core.

Ritika: I didn't married Rohit. I got married to him.*pointing towards Ritesh.

Vaani:*shocked*What?

Ritika: Yes. Rohit didn't came to the mandap at the right time. At that time this man protected my honour by marrying me.....*smiles faintly*

Vaani : oh...

Vaani felt pity for her...but Ritesh didn't expected this. He thought that she will accuse him for everything.

Vaani moved towards him thanked him.he felt guilty.Then Vaani went from there.

Ritesh and Ritika didn't face each other . Suddenly he thought about the reception.

Ritesh: Hey , take a party wear too

Ritika: *confused* but why?

Ritesh: tomorrow is reception.

Ritika: what?

Ritesh : Don't ask more questions. Do what I said...

Ritika nodded and after purchasing they went to billing counter.

She took her phone. When she was about to pay bill suddenly someone snatched her phone. It was none other than Ritesh.

Ritika: What the hell is this? What are you doing?*irittated*

Ritesh: I will pay the bill.

Ritika: No! No! I will pay my bill.

Ritesh: How? Your phone is with me...Now keep quiet. Let me do my job.

He went to counter and paid the bill with his money.

"What happened to this man? Why is he paying my bill.... " Ritika thought....

After sometime

They were sitting in car. Suddenly Ritika asked" Why did you paid the bill.?"

Ritesh: You are my responsibility.... Think it as my duty towards a pity prisoner.*rudely*

Ritika got hurt by his behaviour. She didn't give any reply.

______________________

How was the chapter guys......?

Hope you all liked it.....

Please forgive grammatic errors and other mistakes.....

Please vote and comment 💕🙏

Which story should I update next...? Savyasachi 's Subhadra or Arsu: Forever Love

Yours lovingly
Vasudevini Subhadra 💕💕