Daddy's Mad

"I can explain!" I panicked.

He looked at me, waiting for an explanation. "Well?" He looked dissapointed. "Pathetic."

His degrading words stung and flashed a heatwave across my whole body. "I'm sorry, I'll leave." I hurried and headed towards the door when he grabbed my wrist. "Wha- let me go you fucking weirdo!"

"Oh yea? I'm the weirdo?" He laughed before he got serious. "You're not going anywhere until I'm done with you."

I tried freeing myself but despite his small frame he was strong. He threw me on the bed and I immediately backed against the headboard. He dropped his towel, revealing his half hard dick. "Isn't this what you wanted?" A rhethorical question. He approached me, jerking off slowly with one hand and gesturing me towards him.

"I said come here you pathetic slut," he yanked me by my ankle. I let out a scream. "Put the boxers in your mouth. Well, what are you waiting for?" I avoided his gaze and put them in. He sighed in frustration and held me by hair, shoving the underwear so deep in my mouth that it was hard to push it out. "That'll shut you."

"Now use your hands." My slight hesitation cost me a slap on my face. "Like that, yeah." I rubbed his dick in twisting motions until he hardened fully.

"Let's put that dumb mouth of yours to use." He pulled the underwear out and pushed his dick in. Dry mouth. He held my face still and spit into my mouth before pushing dick back in, pushing right against my cheek.

I gasped for air as he finally let me rest my mouth and throat. "Look dude, I'm sorry," I pleaded. He ignored me and told me to undress. "What if I-", before I could finish he turned me over, pulled my pants down and began spanking me until I apologized and begged him to stop.

He stopped and I immediately undressed myself. "Back on your stomach." He sat on my thighs and caressed my back all the way down to my ass. I shivered in pleasure and let out a moan. He rubbed my pussy which made me squirm. He quickly put a stop to it by laying on top of me, trapping my arms with his and his other hand continued rubbing. He backed down, grabbed me by my hips and pushed me closer into his mouth. His tongue pushed against my lips and clit with the perfect rhythm and pressure. My legs shook. "You taste good."
"Thank you."

He pushed a finger in and spread my pussy. "Ask me to put my dick in." I obeyed. "Well, since you asked for it." He insert himself in. "God, you feel so good." I blushed.

"Turn around." I turned and he lifted my legs up before diving back in. He fucked me so fast and hard that I fully gave up and let him fuck me like a doll. He suddenly paused and thrusted deeply a few times before grabbing me harder and cumming in.

I dressed up quickly and headed for the door when I heard a crunch. I look down. Tupla chocolate bar wrapper. I opened the door and rushed to my room.  I smell like him. I laid on the bed, repeating in my mind what had happened and fell asleep to the memories...