CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

*********************

"Jaehyun-sshi..."

The girl called his name softly. She sounded so weak; it successfully made the man raise his concern to a much higher level. He quickly lowered his head to her face, so he could hear her clearly. "Yes, Naeun. I'm here." He whispered, "I'm here."

"Jaehyun-sshi..." She called his name again, but this time, Lee Naeun's eyes fluttered opened, Jaehyun could see some tears pooling in the corner of her eyes, her lips were trembling.

"Jaehyun-sshi, I'm so sorry..."

"Naeun, what are you talking about? What's wrong?" Jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows, staring at Naeun with a concerned look on his face. When he heard the girl breathing heavily, he quickly pulled her up gently so she could breathe properly.

He didn't know what kind of nightmare she was having in her sleep. People would have weird dreams or nightmares when they were having a high fever. But whatever Naeun had that night, it had something to do with him.

Instinctively, Jaehyun pulled the girl into a hug. One of his hands were caressing her back gently. For once, he patted her on her head that was rested on his shoulder.

"Sshh... it's alright. It's alright." Jaehyun softly whispered, hoping it would help to comfort the girl.

"Jaehyun-sshi..."

"It's alright. I'm here. I'm here. You're safe with me."

"I'm here."

After a couple of minutes, the girl finally drifted off to sleep again in his embrace. Gently, the Crown Prince lowered her back to the bed and let her sleep. He pulled up the blanket to her shoulder and caressed her cheek once more.

The fever was getting better than when he first saw her in the room. However, he was still concerned about her condition. So, he immediately fished out his phone from his pocket and unlocked the screen. His finger tapped on the contacts and typed in name "James."

It didn't take long, even less than 2 seconds, the man he was calling already picked up the phone.

"Hello, James. Please get the doctor to our suite to check on Naeun. Immediately. Thank you."

*********************

[+ 110] [-92] LOL. Look at this lucky b**tch touching the Crown Prince with her filthy hands!! Get off our prince, you b**tch!

[+10] [-89] Why did they let this b**tch marry the Crown Prince? Like what for?

[+405] [-34] All of you are mad! Stop being mean! Why are you all attacking this innocent woman?!

[+56] [-76] Come to think of it, does the Crown Prince really love her though? There are a lot of women out there that are more beautiful and more suitable for the Crown Prince. But here she is, ruining the Crown Prince's life.

Naeun's hands were trembling as she read the posts from the Korean netizens. She knew, she was not supposed to do this herself. She had promised herself to follow Jaehyun's advice, to not give too much attention to the internet and social media for the time being.