Prankster ᵇˣᵇ

Jlong on the left, LoadedJay on the right.

↓

In which, a YouTube prank receives a bigger reaction than expected.

Houston, TX. 2023.

     The Arkansas native, Jeremiah silently peeked his head over the stair balcony, camera in hand before quickly moving back with a smirk stretched across his face after seeing the group of friends occupied in their own worlds in the living room.

Jazz, Flo, Amar and Jay were all downstairs in the spacious living area either editing YouTube videos, scrolling through their phone, or just smoking and chatting a bit.

Just as he hoped.

Jeremiah tiptoed down the hall into a empty half bathroom, softly closing the door behind himself in attempt to not alarm anyone before flicking the light switch on.

Previously, the man was in his bedroom doing nothing in particular. Just hanging out with himself in some alone time. Then, he abruptly came up with an idea for his new YouTube video.

'Ignoring the gang prank'.

A newfound plus to this prank was, due to him being in his room all day that made it easier to prank them since he hasn't really spoke to them much. So, it wouldn't just be no sudden muteness which would lead them to be skeptical.

In addition, he figured since their hasn't been any pranks going around the house the last few days they've been cooped up. Ever since they all came to an agreement that they all needed a small break from the wild partying at clubs aka being 'outside'.

Back to back, the group was in multiple clubs drowning drinks continuously like no other. In sections sharing bottles, smoking weed as if it was prescribed and last but not least, jig till they couldn't no more. Specifically to that 2017-2021 YoungBoy.

All in all, everyone thought they were safe from the prank wars. But, Jeremiah decided it wasn't over until he said it was.

Despite not having all the F.O.E there at the time, he thought it was enough people to get a reaction out of.

Checking his reflection out through the mirror in front of him to make sure he looked good, then focused on his camera to adjust the camera lens to his liking.