Gang Forever ᵇˣᵇ

NBA YoungBoy x Da Real Gee Money
(NBAGee)

"Steady screaming fuck Gee Money, you wan' be jus' like that fuck nigga? Fuck that nigga (hah)" — Gang Forever by YB.

↓

In which, a beef turns out to be deeper than he thought.

Baton Rouge, LA. 2016.

Kentrell's face rested in his natural mug, as he was seated on the porch of Ben's home watching his surroundings along with 3three, Kd, and Ben himself who was smoking and drinking.

He was dressed in a plainer & a pair of basic black jeans that had two purposefully made rips on the kneecap area.

Since he was sort of crouched over sitting on the concrete steps, his thin gold chain that held the diamond encrusted '38' pendant that swang loosely around his neck.

The 18 year old was in deep thought, past events replaying in his mind of the betrayal he was faced with months ago. Something that broke one of the best friendships he's ever had.

Ten nudged his shoulder passing him a blunt, knocking him out his thoughts.

"You good, YoungBoy?"

Kentrell took the blunt from out his grasp; taking a pull, then releasing the smoke. "Fasho. You good?"

He let out a soft chuckle, "Been dat."

Kd, who was seated next to him had sensed his mood shift earlier, figuring what or on this case; who he was thinking about.

"Bruh thinkin' 'bout G—"

Kentrell instantly mugged the boy, his guard raising up everso quickly...as well with his underlying hurt he had yet to face with open arms.

"Don't speak on dat puss-ass nigga ta' me, ion fuck wit' dem niggas. An' if you kno' betta, you won't neitha'." He took another long drag from the blunt, now aggravated.

"Snake ass niggas." He added. His voice low, speaking moreso to himself.

Three silently observed the interaction: how Kentrell became so offensive when the name Gee was brought up.

Literally the whole block plus some others in BR knew what happened between the ex-duo, along with what supposedly started this 'beef'. Therefore, he was equip to the boy being hurt about it. Although, Kentrell refused to openly admit it.