Prologue

It had been another day in the Anti-void. Still as plain as it had always been. Having already destroyed the AUs that were not important, Error sat on his beanbag chair bored out of his mind. Undernovela was unable to cure his boredom. It was just a rerun today anyways. Since he was bored, the destroyer of AUs had decided to just travel to a random AU.

Quickly opening a portal, he jumped through with his eyes closed. This was so that he would be surprised by wherever he ended up. Upon opening his eyes all he was met with was darkness and three stained glass windows. Taking a step back to take a better look, he was caught of guard by two small hands grabbing onto his exposed boney leg.

Had he been a cat, his body would have jumped at least 10 feet into the air. What surprised him more though was the fact that he wasn't crashing. Slowly turning his head and body around, Error's eyes were filled with the sight of a young boy in a metal cage. Hands still holding the skeleton's leg. The light from the stained glass was not the best lighting, making it difficult to make out any distinct features. All Error wanted to know was why was there a kid in a cage and why didn't his phobia act up after the sudden contact.

"H̸͖͝e̴͍͠y̷̫̌,̶̦̽ ̷̦͌k̸̟̔i̸͔̿d̸͕͐.̶͙͌ ̸̬̓G̴̮͆o̵̝͛t̸̘̀ ̷͕͑a̷̺̒ ̵̧̑n̸̈͜a̷͖̓m̵̢͘ĕ̵̙?̴̛̠" Error asked while staring down with an intimidating stare.

Seeming to be unaffected by the expression that he was just given, the boy nodded before finally speaking. "Y/n... Nakajima..."

Shaking his leg free of the child's hands, Error slowly sat on the floor as he checked for bugs. "T̷̙͊h̵̦̍ë̶̳́ ̴̬͂h̷̯̓ẽ̸͓l̵͓̃l̶̮̈́ ̶̞̾a̴̧͝r̸̝̈́e̴̺͐ ̴̟̆ỹ̷͇o̴̰͝ụ̵͌ ̸̻̓d̸̯͑o̶̐͜ī̴͍n̶̯̑g̴̛̳ ̷̘̐i̴͓͗n̸̏͜ ̵̻̀ȁ̴̲ ̸̦͗c̸͉̒ȧ̷̻ģ̷̊e̵̢͂?̵̟͠"

"Director says not to tell... Says Y/n is freak of nature... Y/n scares people away." Y/n quietly states as he looked down at his feet which were also chained to the bars of the cage.

"Ḑ̸͠o̷̙͗ñ̷̥'̷̧́t̸̺́ ̶̘̐ǩ̴͉n̸̜̋o̸͔͂w̸̞̉ ̸͊͜í̴̫f̴̝͝ ̴͈͒y̴̥͝o̴͚̓ư̶̡ ̴̱̇c̶̤̄a̷̬̍n̵͙̏'̷̪̈́t̴̪̀ ̸̙́a̸̗͛l̴̠͝r̷̙̔ë̵͓a̷̯͝d̸͕͐y̵̱͝ ̷̦̈t̷̢̆ė̵̤l̵͚̊ľ̶͖ ̸͔̍k̶͍̏i̵̼̇d̷͚͐,̴̱̓ ̴̥́b̸͖̈́ṳ̷̚t̸̲̀ ̸̪̈́I̶̢͊'̸̞͊m̸̪̈́ ̶̱̑a̸̿͜l̸̞̉s̷̜͊ȯ̴̺ ̷̯́ā̷͓ ̶̘̃f̴͕͠r̶͖̉e̶̙͛ā̵̼k̶̯̅ ̷͚̈o̸̧̊f̸͙̈́ ̴̬̀n̸̩͌ą̸͊ṱ̷̀ṳ̶̃ṛ̸͆ě̶̺.̴͕̈́ ̵̻̔Ẃ̶͈ȧ̸̼l̴̬̇k̷̥͂i̶̳̍n̵̤̈́g̸̠̚ ̵̯́s̴̻̿k̴̮͑e̷̱̅l̵̩̇è̷͔t̸̬͒ò̶͓n̸̝̎ ̵̙͐h̸̬͊ë̴̡r̵͖͌e̸̤͐.̴̱̓" Error stated as he rested his chin upon his multicolored right hand. "M̴̭̈́ỹ̶̹ ̶͈́v̵̛͍o̵̮͝ỉ̷̙c̸̼̐ë̶͇́ ̴̧̽d̶͇͝ö̵̥́ẻ̵̝ṡ̴̳ṇ̶̋'̴̟̌t̴̺̑ ̸͉̓r̷̺͑ȩ̶͋a̴̭̐l̴͙͠ļ̴̀y̸̝͆ ̸͔̚s̵̼̿c̸͎̑ṟ̶̽ē̶̥ȁ̶͇ḿ̴̘ ̴̭̆ḧ̵̭́u̶̠̽m̵͝ͅã̸͜ṋ̵̎ ̷͚̔e̸̬̊ì̷̩t̵͈͑h̸̯͠e̴̲͗r̷͖̔.̸͈̏"

After the skeleton's statement, Y/n began to consider this. Nodding slightly, Y/n shifted closer to the stranger. "Director says Y/n is monster like Y/n's older brother... Older brother is white tiger... Got kicked out for eating the chickens and ruining crops... Director says that Y/n is snowcat... Gotta be punished for brother's mistakes now he gone..."

"Snowcat...? You mean a snow leopard?"

Nodding the boy's head in confirmation, Error took a mental note of this. Why the god did so, he couldn't tell you.

"So how did you end up here kiddo?" the destroyer of AUs asked with obvious interest.

"Momma dumped Y/n after papa tried to kill Y/n in the backyard with a gun... Said Y/n was a second failure..."

Error began to feel pity. Not very much, just a drop. Before he could ask anything else, footsteps could be heard approaching the large door to the room the two were currently in.

Looking over to the side with the door, Y/n's eyes never left that direction. "Director coming. Skeleton must go bye-bye or it night-night forever."

Taking the hint, Error opened a portal back to the anti-void and quickly closed it behind him. The white expanse nearly blinded him after being in such a dark room for so long. The way the kid had said it would be night-night if he didn't leave made the glitching skeleton uneasy. That kid most likely had been threatened with that before. Soon our favorite destroyer of AUs began to feel even more pity for the kid. But, the child did interest him.

Y/n didn't seem to show any signs of fear. What intrigued Error the most though was the fact that his phobia had not been set off when he was suddenly grabbed. No crashing. No static. No pain. He needed answers.