Infernite Kingdom

Infernite Kingdom is a kingdom at Mystic Land, where all Infernite Mixels lived together in peace and harmony. It is located on the Magma Wastelands where the Infernites welcomed the residents from the other kingdoms. They're good friends with the Cragster Empire and the Frosticon Empire, since the Cragsters are good friends and are called "compadres" by the Infernite residents and the Frosticon Empire are quite a handful to the Infernites also.

~~~

History line of the Infernite Royalty:

The first rulers of the Infernite Kingdom are "King Eradus" and "Queen Galaxina", who together they have two sons named "Prince Radius" and "Prince Lavallee". Shortly after their passing, they hired the role to Raduis as the new king, while Lavallee in the other hand just wants to be a normal Mixel better than becoming the second heir of the kingdom. Not time has passed, Raduis met and eventually married a kind, humble Infernite named "Ignaita", while Lavallee met and was eventually married to a shy and warm-hearted Mixel named "Feira".

Shortly after Radius and Ignaita are married, the kingdom receives that their queen is pregnant and will later have the kingdom it's next heir. About 9 months later, she gives birth to a Mixel who's just like them and is a boy, but unfortunately he was gray. They named their son "Slain", and will do anything for him. But as time went by for Slain, he mysteriously disappeared, leaving the nation without an heir.

After the whole Slain disappearance fiasco, the queen gave birth to another son who has black ears and is a one-eyed. They named him "Vulk", but after his birth a few months ago, Ignaita gives birth to another child who they named him "Flain" despite being like them and their missing son. And finally after Flain was born, the queen have given birth to a crimson Mixel who they named him "Zorch", making the kingdom have three heirs of the nation.

However after their passing when their sons are still young, they enhired their advisors, the Wiztastics to take good care of them right before their own deaths. But one fateful night, a shooting star heads to the Infernite Castle's gardens, where Flain and his brothers discovered a teal egg when they found it on the bushes. Weeks have passed after that night, the egg eventually hatches to a small Mixel that looked a lot like Flain and his parents, but more female and had wings.

Realizing that she's too innocent and small for the outside world, Flain decided to adopt and welcomes her to the royal family, where he named her "Fatewing" but prefers "Kicay" as she likes it. Currently, Flain and his brothers are now the rulers of the Kingdom, well sort off.

Vulk is trained to be a wizard with a help from Magnifo and the other Wiztastics for support to him. Zorch in the other hand, decided to be trained as a hunter, with a hand from Commander Glomp, the Glorp Corp Kingdom's leader. With Flain, he decided to have a sword training with his two best friends "Prince Krader" and "Prince Teslo".

-------------------------------------------------- ∘₊✧∘₊✧➹

King Eradus - First & former ruler and King of the Infernite Kingdom
▪︎Age: 67 (deceased)
▪︎Gender: Male
▪︎Tribe: Infernites
▪︎Occupation: King and ruler of the Infernite Kingdom (formerly)
▪︎Relatives: Queen Galaxina (wife; deceased), King Raduis (son; deceased), Lavallee (son), Queen Ignaita (daughter-in-law; deceased), Feira (daughter-in-law; deceased), Flain, Vulk, Zorch, Slain, Burnard, Flamzer & Meltus (grandsons), Fatewing (adoptive granddaughter)

The first & former ruler and king of the Infernite Kingdom, he is the husband of Queen Galaxina, and the father of Raduis and Lavallee.

Queen Galaxina - First & former ruler and Queen of the Infernite Kingdom
▪︎Age: 56 (deceased)
▪︎Gender: Female
▪︎Tribe: ??? (but associated with the Infernites)
▪︎Occupation: Queen and ruler of the Infernite Kingdom (formerly)
▪︎Relatives: King Eradus (husband; deceased), King Raduis (son; deceased), Lavallee (son), Queen Ignaita (daughter-in-law; deceased), Feira (daughter-in-law; deceased), Flain, Vulk, Zorch, Slain, Burnard, Flamzer & Meltus (grandsons), Fatewing (adoptive granddaughter)