Cherek (ChrisxDerek)

Chris pov

I sat on the couch, drinking my morning coffee while working on my office work. Everything was nice and quiet, it was raining outside and the house was absolutely perfectly clean. That's all until the door swung open, "Derek!" A girl squealed as she was pushed in by Derek, aka my roommate/ best friend/crush.

He pinned her to the wall and made out with her, I rolled my eyes. I cleared my throat, signaling someone was watching. Derek pulled away and turned his head, "oh Chris!" He said a bit shocked. I rolled my eyes playfully, "sorry I forgot you didn't have to go to the offive today" his face turned red. "It's fine just be quiet" I said. He smiled and took the girl by her hand and lead her to his room. I sighed and went back to my work.

I heard the walls banging at times to times, Jesus Derek I thought I typed in the last three words for my office assignment. I sighed in relief and closed my macbook. I got up and walked over to my room, I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a coffie crop tank top with matching shorts. I picked up my clothes and placed them in the Laundry basket. I walked out of my room and headed over to the kitchen"Oh fuck!" I heard a high pitch moan. My eyes widen as I glanced at Derek's closed door.

I sighed why can't he just love me and not her not that stupid bitch am i not perfect enough for him.

I shook my head and opened the fridge, I pulled out some raspberries and some strawberries. I got out a bowl from the cabinet, I poured a half amount of the raspberries and strawberries. I mixed them together and ate it.

I made my way back over to my room, I grabbed my remote and turned it on. I scrolled through the options on what to watch, I clicked on Hulu and decided to watch some good doctor "Your so beautiful.." I heard Derek says. I rolled my eyes sadly and continued to munch on my snack.

Suddenly a sound of a door opening was heard, "so you'll going to go to Ennis party tonight?" I immediately paused the show.    "I don't know Paige I kinda wanna stay home I still have my work assignment to do" I heard Derek say. "Ugh.. why can't you just give the assignment to the blonde brunette boy and come with me and the girls" ouch..

Would Derek actually do that for a dumb party...

"Paige are you actually serious? I'm not going to do Chris like that and I will never ever do that besides he hates parties and I don't wanna come home drunk and do something stupid and regret it" Derek said.

"What ever happened to that party animal Derem huh? It was always parting until you were told you moved in with your new 'roommate' " I heard Derek sigh.

"Just get out Paige I'm done with this conversation" I heard Paige sigh, "whatever Derek I'll either see you at the party or not" that's all she said before she slammed the door shut.

I got up and walked over to my door, I cracked it open to see Derek standing there with only sweatpants on. Fuck he looks hot I thought. His head was down and his hands were covering it, "hey Derek.." I said, trying not to upset him.

"H-hey Chris" he said as he looked at me, "I heard everything Derek.." I confirmed. "I'm so sorry you had to hear that.. Ennis is throwing this big party tonight and I was invited of course" he said as he lean against the table. "Go.." I said, "excuse me?" He looked up, "go to the party it's fine Derek I'll work on your assignment" I said as I walked over to his macbook sitting on the coffee table "Absolutely not Chris!" He said as he pulled his macbook away. "If this is about trying to make me happy and go to the party it's not working" he said. "Derek go to that party cmon I really don't care you're my best friend and the best I could do is your assignment to repay you" I said. He sighed, "I could care less about a stupid fucking party Chris."