Steo (StilesxTheo)

This is the fluff version Smut version next chapter

Stiles always thought that Danny loved him but he was wrong. Lucky for Stiles he was in love with his best friend Theo. Stiles always found Theo attractive but since he was in a relationship with Danny. Even though Stiles wished to be Theo he didn't think Theo would love him back.

Stiles pov:

I was on my way to see my boyfriend Danny. I wanted to end things between us because it's not right to be in love with your best friend and be in a relationship. I just don't know how to end things with Danny I don't love him anymore but I'm happy to just be his friend. Let me rephrase that I love him but only as a friend. After about 15 minutes I turned down Danny's street and parked in the driveway. As I unlocked his door I jogged up the stairs as I got closer to his bedroom door I heard moaning. I wanted to be upset and hurt but I couldn't not when I wasn't in love with him any. As I opened the door to Danny's bedroom door I saw Ethan on top of him giving him hickies half naked. They didn't notice me at first so I cleared my throat when Danny saw me at the door his face was priceless he looked like he'd seen a ghost. Danny tried to explain to me that it meant nothing to him and that he and Ethan only hooked up a few times. I just smiled and gave him a hug before walking down the stairs and out the door. I called my best friend Theo to see if we could hang out. I already knew his answer since I was always over at his apartment.

The phone call between Stiles and Theo

Hey Theo can I come over we need to talk~Stiles

Sure, is everything alright?~Theo

Yeah we just need to talk everything's fine

As I was driving to Theo's flat I was nervous to tell him about my feelings for him.

Theos pov:

I was nervous because Stiles was coming over he said we needed to talk. I hope I'll be able to tell him how I feel when he gets here. As I'm laying back in my bed I hear Stiles's jeep pull into the driveway of my flat. I rushed to the door and opened it just as he was going to ring the doorbell. I pulled Stiles in for a big hug when I opened the door stiles was shocked at first but then relaxed into the hug. As we pulled away I noticed he was blushing I shrugged it off and invited him in.

3rd person pov:

After Theo invited him in they walked up the small set of stairs to Theo's bedroom. As they sat down on Theo's bed Theo can tell something was wrong with Stiles. So Theo thought to himself then spoke. "Are you alright, do you want to talk about it''. Theo asked worried. Stiles did't answer he was deep in thoight if he should tell his best friend about his feelings. Theo knew it would take Stiles some time to speak so being the best friend he is he slowly started to rub Stiles's thigh. Stiles blushed before finally speaking. "He cheated on me with Ethan.'' Stiles spoke. Theo pulled Stiles on to his lap cuddling him this was normal to the two. If Stiles wasnt with Danny people would assume they were together. Stiles blushed even harder when Theo nuzzled his head in to his neck breathing in his scent. "Do you want to talk about it?" Theo spoke softly.

Stiles slides off Theo lap and sits beside him.

"I was going to tell him it was over but when i got there i heard moaning so i jogged up the stairs when i reached his door i walked in Ethan was on top of him and they was shirtless. I wanted to cry but i couldn't we both fell in love with some one else." Stiles spoke emotionless

Theo felt heartbroken Stiles was inlove with someone else that wasn't him. Theo felt like he was going to cry. "Who is it" Theo asked hesitantly. His throat becoming dry.

"What?" Stiles ask shock

"Who are you inlove with" Theo ask as tears threaten to fall

"Its not important" Stiles spoke avoiding eye contact

"Why isn't it me? am i ugly or fat whats wrong with me" Theo ask letting the tears fall

"What?" Stiles ask in shock

"Why can't you love me back what's wrong with me?"

"I love you and there's nothing wrong with you" Stiles spoke pulling Theo on to his lap

"Really?" Theo ask looking into his eyes for regret or anything

"I always loved you idiot" Stiles chuckled rubbing Theos waist

Theo blushes hiding his face in Stiles neck

"I love you" Theo mumbles from hiding in Stiles neck

"I love you more" Stiles chuckles

Theo slowly started to fall asleep with Stiles rubbing his head before Theo can fully fall asleep Stiles picked him up and placed them under the blanket pulled Theo back to his chest kissing his head.

"What does this make us?" Theo ask sleepy

"Theo Raeken would you do the honors and be my boyfriend?" Stiles ask nervously

"Fuck yes" Theo spoke leaning up to kiss Stiles

The kiss breaks up and Theo lays back on Stiles chest blushing and Stiles grinning like a kid in a candy shop. Both boys fall asleep in each other arms smiling.