Chapter 1: Euthemiya's Sky

Zylan gets thrown into the dumpsters and blood drips from their nose. "You think you're tough?" they ask, drowsily smirking. The Demon walks towards them, its urchin-like helmet gleaming in the faint moonlight. It lunges at them, but they dodge, placing a small device onto its shoulder. They click their walkie' "It's all you now." they say. [District A] Cupid tosses the restrained man over her balcony ledge and taps into her earpiece, opening the mindscapes. She wanders aimlessly until she finds a door. She cautiously enters the next section and sees an Angel, sobbing in the abyssal plane. She puts on her gloves and begins to make her way to the Angel. She attaches her earpiece to a microphone and places it into the Angel's lap. "Why would Lilith do this, how could I deserve this? I did everything she asked of me, no matter how gruesome or immoral!" Cupid puts a device under her tongue, it begins to translate her sentences. "What is your name, my Angel?" It looks up at her, its golden tears trailing down its face. "It's Yayla, please leave me" She smiles, "Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you. In fact, I'm here to help you, we need you to come back, can you do that for me?" she replied. The Angel nods, Cupid grabs its hand and leads it out the door. The angel fizzes as she walks through the door, "I got her back." Cupid says, removing the device. Zylan jumps on the other line, "Thanks a bunch Cupid! I'll meet you in Greta's shop!" Cupid sighs, "It's all thanks to you, Ruby and Diamond." They smile and make their way to the shop.

"Hey!" Zylan sprints towards Cupid with the biggest smile on their face, "She's with Echo right now!" They grab Cupid's shoulders and point her towards the two, they are laughing like the best of friends. "Hey, Selee! I'm back, I'm sure you already know Cupid here." Selee turns to notice Cupid, "Oh, it's you! I can't thank you enough! I must admit though, I'm kind of scared of what Lilith might do if she finds out that I'm with you all." Zylan smiles, "Don't worry, you're safe with us. There's no need to be scared anymore!" Greta makes her way towards them; her glasses reflect the lights in her secret market. "Hey, what can I do for you guys?" she asks. "We're here to see the blessed category." Her eyes soften, "Right this way!" They make their way through many tunnels lit only by the jewels on Greta's coat. "Here is our vast selection of blessed weapons, no funny business. Everyone is trained to kill on site." She leaves the room, and they scatter, Selee follows Echo as he walks towards the left wing. "What is a blessed weapon?" Selee asks, Echo replies "It is the only thing that can kill divines, the gods." Her eyes widen in surprise, "Wow, I've never seen a blessed weapon before, not even as an angel." He turns to face her," Really? Most of the rebels have, I suppose since you have been cast down you would've too. Apologies" Selee chuckles, "I've had so much fun since I met you, I'm glad you all chose to save me." Zylan is flabbergasted by their gun collection, but the launchers really catch their eye. "Can we get this one?" Cupid laughs, "Seriously, we're trying to be discreet here." Zylan pouts, "Oh c'mon" Echo replies, "But if you really want one, you're going to have to put in overtime." Their eyes light up, "Really? Oh, thank you! I'll be sure to do every commission possible sir!" They all laugh and continue to search, they end up buying dual guns, a spear, a sword, and an Ars Goetia. They exit the catacombs to find Greta who is talking with some clients. "Hey, where do we take these?" She turns to face them, "I'll ring them up for you, that's all?" They exchange nods, "Yep that's it!"

"C'mon, we'll take you to the hideout!" Zylan chirps and skips toward an abandoned warehouse. "Um, not to be rude or anything but this looks really run down." Echo taps her shoulder, "Not everything is as it seems in this world." He chains his hands, and a glowing circle appears on the floor of the building. "You'll learn very quickly how things work in this purgatory." He steps into the beam and disappears, Selee flinches in shock. "Where did he go?" Cupid smiles, he's fine, just follow. Without a second to spare Zylan canon-balls into the beam, their fibers reducing to strands. She reluctantly steps into the beam, she at once gets teleported into a military bunker, which was reduced to a hangout area. They all take a seat on the various beanbags scattered throughout the bunker. "So, what should I do?" Selee asks sheepishly, "Well you could join in on our plan" Echo smiles. Selee sits down on the floor. They discuss their next attacks on the Celestial order, "I was thinking a discreet attack while we hire a distraction." Zylan mentions. "Well- Cupid adds -I agree with a distraction, but being sneaky is so boring. Can't we just nuke them? I mean Zylan ended up sneaking the launcher with us-" Echo springs from his chair, "You what!" He grabs them by the collar, "What were you thinking, do you have any idea what trouble you could get us in? As if the Celestial order wasn't enough you had to get on Greta's bad side? She's a psychopath, insane!" Greta appears from the shadows, lurking in the corners of the bunker. "Well, I'm quite hurt you see me in that way, I prefer the term, passive-aggressive." They all stand and there in shock, Cupid stands up and huffs toward Greta gun first. "Don't try anything and tell us why you're here!" She smiles, "There's no need to be violent, after all killing me won't change anything." She points the gun at the floor, "Fine, talk now" Greta adjusts her coat, "I want to join in on this plan of yours." Echo pulls out his gun and points it at her, "Absolutely not! Why would that even be considered?" She scowls, "Because I have something you need, whether you know it or not." Cupid crosses her arms, "What we possibly need from you?" Greta leans on the wall, "An inside source."