Introductions to the stuffs!!

Requests for fics are okay!!!

Some rules if you are gunna request,

- Request the oneshot here!
- No shippings of the nephews! (Unless its an oc.)
- If ya want ocs, give me a brief description of their appearance, personality and overall speech mannerisms! (Are they formal, silly, wacky, dignified, a sailor mouth, etc.)
- Don't be discouraged if I don't do ur request!! I do requests when i feel like it!
- Angst is allowed, smut is not! I AM A CHILD. PLEASE BE WARY OF MY BOUNDARIES AND DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DISCUSS NSFW ANYWHERE AROUND ME.

Andddd that's about it for the request parts.

Some oneshots will probably have my family headcanons!
Lemon and Orange being cousins, Pear, Apple and Cherries being cousins, etc!

The three muskepears will definitely  appear in this book, crossovers yippee!!

Some insight to the clueless ones:

The three muskepears is an au I have that makes three talking pears from different medias, brothers!

The medias are, Annoying Orange, Animated Inanimate Battle and Shovelware's Brain Game!

Ao!Pear is Sage,
Aib!Pear is Lime,
And Swbg!Pear is Leaf!

Their full names are Sage Pear Green, Lime Pear Green and Leaf Pear Green. (Which is why the nephews call Leaf "Mr. Green" sometimes)

I also hc that Orange from Annoying orange is brothers with Orange swbg!
Ao!Orange is called Hazel for simplicity reasons :3

Apple, also from annoying orange, is also cousins with the pears! His name is Blossom.

Alright, now that everything's outta the way,
The pronoun hcs are on the description of this book, hope you guys like my dumb minifics :33