Painting! (💗🫂)

Suggestion/Request from BeePuppyBoi !!

Leaf/Pear and Splits/Middle Nephew bonding over painting!
Not exactly the way you probably imagined but still pretty good i hope!

///////////////

(Splits)

I looked the blank canvas in front of me, and sighed.

Alright, so, I'm having a reeeeeeaaallly tough artblock right now and I literally can't think of anythin'! This is insane!

I can't keep drawin' my family, as much as I wanna do so..
I sigh even harder and stare at the empty paint palette in my hand, along with the neatly placed brushes and paints. Definitely not a scene that would be possible if I actually painted something.

Uncle Leaf knocked on the doorway, waiting for me to tell 'im to come in.

"Hi, uncle.. Come in." He smiled and came into my art room, holding two glasses of water. He handed me a glass and drank his own.

"I see that.. you aren't having the greatest time in here." I rolled my eyes at his comment. "No no, it's going great." I say sarcastically, then suddenly, I had an epiphany!

"Hey, unc... You had any experiens' with modelin'?" I give him a grin and his face lightly flushes.

"Well. Yes.. I.. I modeled for one of my papers once but-" I clasp my hands together and stood up, "PAPA! THAT'S PERFECT! Ya don't need to be perf! I actually haven't painted ya yet!"

He gave me a pleading look and groaned, "Oh bother.. Fine, I'll model for you, only if it'll help your situation." He crossed his arms and lightly glared at me. I replied with a giggle and a nod.

Running around the room, I took a beanbag and slammed it on the floor. "Sit there, dada!!" I excitedly ran to my painting area and impatiently waited for him to sit. He reluctantly did so, and I started sketching.

A few minutes passed, and the sketch was almost finished! "Splitsie, dear, may I please stand up.. This is getting tiring.." He complained, I gave him a hum of disapproval and he just sighed again. "Can't rush art, papa." I noticed him nodding slightly, and I smiled.

After a good 4 hours, my painting was finally finished! "Papa! Papa! Lookie!" I tugged at his arm and made him look at my new masterpiece.

I hear him slightly gasp, tears suddenly welling up in his eyes, "Oh.. Splits.. this is.. beautiful.. Thank you so much-!" He pulled me into a big, soft embrace and I felt the warmth of his smile. I chuckled, laughed and giggled as he suddenly picked me up and spun me around.

"Oh, this is definitely going in my shared room.." He softly pecked my forehead and wiped the tears off his eyes.

"I'm so glad you like it, dad!"