2✓ How it's going

Twin plaza was not this big the last time I visited. I use to be here every Friday after school as it was the known spot for all the good stuff.

Restaurant that sells the best fries.

Sports bar we know we couldn't enter but us girls get to see who enters or exit. Too Choppa on sight.

The car wash where two hot ladies use to be. The guys specialty.

The internet cafe where we would do our projects or assignments.

Us girls use to accompany our guy or boyfriends to the barbershop and compliment them on a particular style.

We would go to the tailor shop to get our uniforms adjusted. Real unruly.

The ice cream parlor was reasonable and we mainly goes there for the AC.

It was barely the twin plaza then. Now it was larger in size, twice as before and lots of renovation done. The two buildings were facing each other, having the ground floor, second floor and the roof. There was lots more shops added like the doctors offices, daycare, pharmacy, beauty salon and a couple others I couldn't see from building one.

The restaurant and the sports bar was the only thing on the roofs, a better upgrade that what was downstairs years ago.

Speaking of upgrade, they got rid of the plastic tables and chairs. A cheap look. Now the chair matches the decor; black, brown and yellow. The walls had cool graffiti and well painted art to give an aesthetic feel. There were plants around and it bring out a picture perfect place to chill, not to mention the lack of heat.

I sat with Molly and hear from her first.

"Mih nah duh nothing but enjoy life mih dear. Mih own a few salons and mek people run it while mih be a full time mummy."

"Mummy?" I smiled.

"Yes mih love. Give the one Lucky him a daughter."

"Congrats, and yuh know him nuh seh nothing except wah know mih business." I hissed playfully, and beamed more. "Mek mih see who shi look like."

Molly took out her phone and showed me the baby on the screen.

"Laad, a yuh twin dat enuh Marcie." I sighed at her beauty.

Marcie was in a higher grade than Rae and I, another friend of ours. Though I was the only one who seems to leave the pack but I had my reasons.

Lucky knew her because they lived in the same area over in Flanker. The one Choppa who had his main chick on lock down and I'm surprised he waited this long to get her pregnant. They could be fucking all the time, every time when she use to attend school.

It's even better that they didn't follow the crowd in bleaching as their daughter has there cool dark skin and got her mom's cute dimples.

"Akelia shi name."

"It fit har, bad. Pretty girl name, suh no son?" I teased a bit.

"Son what." She hissed, looking in the direction of Lucky. "Cyaw mek him hear and best believe mih fraid tu how much baby can shit, no sah."

I laughed and passes over the phone. "Shi look bout three."

"Yeah. Terrifying threes." She exaggerates.

"Shi cyaw suh bad."

"Like fada like daughter." She tells me. "Now wah gwaan, Navy. Yuh dash weh all a wih and dih one Lucky him lucky fih find yuh rass bring yuh here. Why yuh stay suh love. What whi duh yuh?"

"Nothing like dat, Molly mon. A what dih hotel a Sandy Bay did promise mih on work experience mih get when mih turn eighteen. Before dat mih did a help grandma dung a market and mummy wid har likkle cook shop..."