1| 𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣𝗦𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆, 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣
𝗦𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆, 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿?
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥!

𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗔𝗸𝗶𝗿𝗮 𝗛𝘆𝘂𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹.

𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴.

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣

Akira Hyun was a girl who was adored while also despised.

She had it all, looks, body, flawless skin, rich family, beautiful hair. Say it and she prolly had it.

Boy swooned over the girl while the girls were jealous, though let's be honest some swooned too. But she never cared about any of it, not a single care was ever in her mind about any of those things.

She was an only child under the custody of her Aunt, one who was known for her riches and power as a CEO. Though she lived a lavish life she was never ok.

Ever since she was a kid she was always bullied for eyes, calling her a vampire who's out to kill people, a demon, a monster, a killer, she was called many things, horrible things.

But she always ignored it and for a 6 year old this was odd, it was like she was an adult in a kid's body.

She was mature, polite, she was able to make everyone adore her without even trying. Maybe that's why she was constantly bullied, maybe they were jealous.

But why was she like this, why was Akira Hyun so mature for a 6 year old?

Well that's part of the reason she's in the custody of her aunt and lives with her.

Akira's mother and father both had passed away. Her father had passed on her 6th birthday, and her mother soon passed 3 years later. Dying 3 days after her 9th birthday.