8| 𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣

"RISE AND SHINE FUCKERS!" I hear Kassian's voice yell, his voice echoing throughout the house.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Zaro yells back making me giggle. I get up and change into the uniform for school and head down, Desera following suit.

"Good job with the wake up call Kas, you forgot Dad and Rytara are here?" Desera asks as she snickers, Kassian only responds with an eye roll.

"Well besides that, Aki, what's the plan?" Desera asks, making all the attention turn to me.

"Well for me and you, it's to just keep watch, don't get caught and don't draw attention until I say so. On the other hand, Kassian I want you to get closer to that boy...I forgot his name," I explain continuing on, "Finn, Aunt Rytara and Zaro will work on the main mission, which we will help with whenever we can."

"But Kira, wouldn't you wanna focus on the main mission?" Finn asks me, confused by my change in plans.

"I have some problems I need to fix, my mom would want me to choose the path with possible love rather than the one with possible death" I say, sighing a bit anxious, I'm not sure if this was the best idea.

"Don't worry too much kid, do what you think is right, we will still be here to help in the end," Finn says in hopes to reassure me, patting my head before taking his dishes to the sink.

"Now let me drive you each to school before you're late," Finn says as we nod following suit, and it wasn't long till we finally arrived at school.

"I'll pick you two up later!" Finn yells before driving off with Kassian.

"Ready?" Desera asks me with a grin and I nod letting out a slight giggle. "Smart idea with the contacts by the way Des, I forget how much attention my eyes draw," I grin as we head to our class room.

Arriving at the class I grin, casually me and Desera take our seats acting as if we have been attending here since the beginning.

Lunch had soon arrived and this is where things start up.

Me and Desera continue to act as side characters and finally I hear a familiar name.

"Juhyeon, why have you been staring at your phone all day? What is it, do you have a boyfriend or something?"

"Well...I think so," a familiar voice says, I slightly turn my head and there she was, Juhyeon, not a single thing about her changed except for the fact she's way taller and her personality from what I've read.

"That must be the boy from the report," Desera whispers to me as I nod, I knew something was off, but why?

I turn back and continue to eavesdrop.