🐥One🐥

Me and wilbur we're laying in my bed...or our bed now. He hummed some song he knew when he was on Earth.

We have been having little conversations with each other. Mostly just enjoying the presence of the other.

He looked up at me from my chest. "Alex...I'm horny..." I smile. Sitting up. "You are?" I teased.

He nodded. Sitting up as well and covering his dick. I was confused at first getting it after a second.

"Wow, guess it's good I can fix that, huh?" Wilbur smiled at me. "I'm glad you can." He whispered. Leaning onto me.

I smile, kissing him and he kisses back. This isn't as weird when he was human and I was...well...me? He took his clothes off while we kissed.

With his body pressed hard against mine, it was kind of hard to not realize that he was hard...wanting me.

I smile when he breaks the kiss. Sitting back and looking at me. His wings shake with excitement. "You know. Based on how your wings move...people will know what your wanting." Wilbur frowned.

"You can tell..." I smiled. "I've already known. How could I not when your fucking twitching with excitement?" Wilbur continued to twitch.

"I just...want to touch you and you touch me..." I nod, "then touch me." Wilbur quickly put his hands at the base of my wings. Massaging it.

"Ngh~ mhm~" he was to gentle with it. "Alex...can you strip?" I nodded, taking my pants off. Then my boxers.

I practically leaked with pre-cum. He stopped messing with my wings and turned me around. I had a smirk on my face as he started to unbutton my shirt.

"Why are you smirking?" Wilbur asked. Folding the shirt down.

I shrug. "Just you know, I feel like it was only a few minutes ago that you didn't want to do this..." I kissed his cheek.

"When you were human." I smiled. He groaned. Rolling his eyes playfully.

"That was like...so long ago." I nodded. Reaching my hands back to touch his wings. He hummed to the feeling.

Putting his head into my shoulder. I held a gentle grasp on them. Stroking them lightly, earning low groans of pleasure.

He stops me and kisses me again. I allow it, as he leans us back onto the bed. He started to undress himself.

We were both naked holding each other. It was relaxing. He separated the kiss. Looking at me for consent.

I nod, humming after. He sits himself on his knees. Putting his hands on my kneecaps. I knew what he was wanting...but it's me c'mon.

"Alex...open." I smile, biting my lip. I feel him grip my kneecaps and force my legs open.

I lean my head back. Just waiting for whatever.

I look back down at him as I feel a cool substance rub around my hole. I open my mouth a little as he stuck one in.

Wiggling it around. I whine at the feeling.

It was very uncomfortable...but I knew for a fact it would get better. Wilbur leaned down and kissed my thighs. Rubbing little circles of comfort.

I smile at his efforts as he forced another in. I whine louder, almost closing my legs as I throw my head back.

Using my hands to grip the sheets next to me. I groan as he spreads his fingers in me. "I know, calm down Alex...it'll get better." I hum.

"It hurts...a lot." He smiles. His wings flapping more. My tail twitched with excitement and need.

"Mhm~" I whined out. Furrowing my eyebrows. "Wil~ please!" I say. Wilbur smiled at me.

"C'mon, your almost ready." I nod looking at him. He's looking right back at me.

I groan and roll my eyes. Leaning back. "God I love when your horny wil." Wilbur smiled. "I know you love it~" he whispered.

Taking his fingers out. He lined his dick. He was about to put it in me...if my fucking bedroom door didn't open.

A shocked green slime-duck hybrid standing shocked. Wilbur quickly brought the blanket over us. I sat up.

Holding the blanket to my chest. "Charlie!" I yell embarrassed. Charlie stood there staring at us.

"I interrupted...I'm so sorry..." he said trying to not laugh.

I mean it's not everyday you see me, their leader, submitting to someone. Naked in a bed with them.

Charlie stopped staring. "I'll tell you what I need to say quick so you can get back to...each other?" He said.

He started saying some really smart things that I questioned. He kept on and on. A serious face. Then all of a sudden he had giggled. He looked down at the floor crossing his hands with each other. He smiled.

"Just wanted to mess with you." Charlie looked at me. Then to Wilbur. "Thank you. Thank you for making our leader feel love...and turning us into this!" He said happily. He closed the door giggling to himself.

I groan. Laying back on the bed. Wilbur smiled. Laying next to me. "He fucking ruined it!" I whined. Wilbur nodded, humming after.

Kissing my neck. "It's fine, it's not like...you have to be involved in everyone's life." He said sarcastically and shrugging.

"Wilbur! You know that's EXACTLY what I have to do." He smiled.

Kissing my lips quickly. Getting off the bed and changing himself...or at least to where he had clothes on.

I sit up again. "I'm going to get some food for us. Maybe...we could try again tonight?" He said shrugging.

I nod, "yeah...let's lock the door...I'm kind of not wanting to be in the middle of...yeah...then he comes in." I say. Wilbur nodded.

"He doesn't know privacy!" I whine. Wilbur smiled. "He's happy. He's been a duck? his entire life. Just really attached to his leader/god and his lover."

I nod. Trying to understand it's not his fault he's happy. "But does he really have to barge into my house...and come into MY room." Wilbur frowned.

"Our..." I smile. "I know...our house and our room." He smiled. Getting me up. He gave me some clothes. Taking out previous ones and putting them in a basket.

I walked him to the door. "You sure I can't go?" Wilbur smiled. "Your highness! You must stay! You have to be available to help your little ducklings." He said. Bowing to me.

Standing up and pulling me in by the waist. "And I...have to provide for my little duckling." He said. Kissing me and leaving.

I smile and wave bye to him. He smiled and waved. Flapping his wings and flying away...to a store in the city.

I see everyone either walking or flying. I smile again. Walking back in. "I can at least clean...get it ready for tonight." I say. As I head to our room.

Tonight. Is going to be the best.