🧨Two🧨

I had left Alex alone so I could go get food for my little duckling.

As I landed at the store I was planning on going in a bunch of people started running towards me. I was shocked? to say the least.

"Your Wilbur? Omg I can't believe it thank you!" Some girl said. Jumping with her friends.

Guys just looking at me with a pleasing look. I get it I'm the hero...but Alex...if he hadn't even gotten horny on Earth I wouldn't be here.

I smile at all of them. Looking away as people started taking pictures. They soon stopped as my wings ruffled.

Uncomfortable.

Guess Alex was right, you really can tell from one's wings. They started apologizing and walking away. Charlie left...

"So, you and Alex? Have the bang bang tonight." He said making an inappropriate move. I blush crazily. "Charlie!" I yell. Grabbing his arms.

"It's true though. Gosh of all my years around Alex I've never seen him so...happy, submissive, completed."

I felt my heart fly. I made Alex do all those. "He's really happy Wilbur. Hurt him...and I'll break your fucking spine." He said, his voice getting deeper.

His friendly smiled appeared again. "Don't go to hard on him. I wanna bother him some more!" He said skipping away.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" I ask myself out loud. I walked into the store. Grabbing things I know my little duckling likes.

Once I finished aging for it I got home. I opened the door. It smelled...of Alex...a lot of Alex.

The house was clean. I place the things on the counter. Allowing my nose to lead me to the bedroom.

It was very strong...almost to strong. "Oooh~ f-Fuck!" I heard him moan. I returned to red. Opening the door a bit.

Seeing Alex jerking off...and a dildo shoved up his ass. Alex's wings fluttered with happiness. His tail wagging a lot. His eyes rolled back.

His mouth open, allowing drool to escape and low and loud moans. I take this as my chance to walk up on him. Candles lit everywhere.

I pull his hand that kept shoving the dildo into him. Pulling the dildo out. He stopped and looked at me. Wide-eyed.

I smile...turning into a smirk. "Was my duckling lonely? I would've came faster if you told me I was coming home to this~" I say. Getting behind him.

"Gosh, your so fucking pretty." He smiled. Moving his hand away from his throbbing member.

He looked at me. "Lock the door..." I got up, listening to Alex. I locked the door. I look back at him.

"Can't believe you were masturbating on our bed...without me." He rolled his eyes at my pouty-ness. "If you were here, no need to masturbate." He said shrugging.

"Now your here, I'm horny and I want dick." I smile. Taking my clothes off to match Alex. "Go on." I say. Watching him look between me and my dick.

"Really, no prep, jerking off..just 'Alex do it'" he said questionably. "Alex...do what you want with it." He was visibly confused.

His wings flapped with happiness and excitement. His tail wagged with the need to be touched. "You'll touch me right?" I nodded.

I slip my hand to his dick. Taking the pre-cum and rubbing it in on two fingers. I. Ir le one around his hole. Earning a low gasp...leading to a moan.

I stuck it in. Not realizing my dick was in his mouth. His tongue swirling around me. It felt amazing. Especially when he'd moan.

I kept fingering him, as he continued to suck on me. It got to the point I had two fingers in him. He took my dick out of his mouth.