chapter 21: Clabastian

I sit still on my bed, on Sebastians chest. Jace is dead, my life is being plagued by Lucifer. My mom won't speak to me, neither will Luke, or pretty mutch everyone. Sebastian bends his head down and whispers in my ear.
"What are you thinking?" He asked.
"How nobody wants To speak to me because I love you." I reply. I sit up to look at him. It lasted for a little while. He grabbed the back of my head and slammed my lips against his. He was surprisingly gentle with the kiss. He flipped me over so He was on top of me. Not breaking the kiss, Sebastian ripped my shirt off and started trailing kisses down my neck further and further down until his kisses ended at my stomach. His fingers fiddling with the button on my pants until the button was loose. He looked up at me with a seductive smirk as He slowly unzipped my pants. My pants were fiercely pulled off. He stopped for a moment to pull his shirt over his head and take his pants off, so that He was only in his boxers. I moaned as He kissed the inside of my legs traling up until He was kissing just above my panties. I moaned once again which made Sebastian slightly chuckle. He bit the rim of my panties and slowly pulled them to my ankles. I licked them off He ran his hands all the way up my body until He was cupping my face, He slammed his lips against mine.
**not going any further but I'm pretty sure you have enough imagination to figure out what happens next ;-)**
Isabelle pov
I needed to see Jace. I haven't seen him in a few days. I walk down the corridor and stop at Jaces room and walk in only too see Jace dead on the floor. I screamed and ran, I don't know where but I ran, tears spilling.
Okay so I was going to delete this story but some people want me to continue so I will until the end. But I'm making a better story. I haven't published it yet but it will be called 'city of the damned' I will tell you when it's published. Thanks. Vote and comment
-angel-