Tree House

'After checking my status i called out the souls of giant lizard and black wolf To check there status'.
________________________________________
Name: None
Race: Black wolf
Rank:E
HP:3/3
Str:2/2
Vit:2/2
Agt:3.5/3.5
Int:2.5/2.5
Skill: Telepathy, shadow sneak, shadow claw
Equipment: None
________________________________________
Name: None
Race: Giant lizard
Rank:C
HP:5/5
Str:2/2
Vit:2/2
Agt:1.5/1.5
Int:0.5/0.5
Skill: Fire ball, Venom, Fire crunch
Equipment: None
_______________________________________
'All of their status have been decreased but they are still very useful to me if used properly'. After thinking about this i continued walking to my place i thought about making a tree house in the jungle to stay, as i couldn't continue living in a pit forever'.

'After walking for few minutes we finally reached our destination.'After that we went to collect wood for the tree house. 'We went together as the baby black wolf was not strong enough yet to venture on it's own'.

'While collecting the wood i found a Horned rabbit so i told the baby black wolf to fight with it to gain experience fighting in the wild'. 'Horned rabbits were the weakest monster in the forest and the baby black woolf stats were higher than that of the Horned rabbits so i was pretty sure that He was going to win this fight'.

'Horned rabbit charged forward with it's horn Ready to impale it in the baby black wolf but, the baby black wolf dogged it and used shadow sneak to sneak behind it and used shadow claw to finish it'. 'The fight didn't last more than a minute,.

'So we continued collecting wood'. 'After collecting all the wood required for building a tree house we started constructing it'. 'It was half done but the sun started setting so we had to pack up and sleep in the pit today' "sigh". 'Tomorrow we will continue to construct it again'.

'So a new morning in my new life and today again we continued building the tree house but my estimation were wrong about the amount of wood. 'So we again went to collect the wood but this time we returned without any problems as we didn't encounter any monsters today so we continued building the house it took a lot of hard work to make but we were able to finish it before evening'.

'So to celebrate this event we decided to have a small party, so we went to hunt some monster we were unable to find any monster near our base'. 'so we went a little deeper into the forest there i saw the same giant bird that i saw when i first arrived to this world'. 'It had fire like pattern on its body and was eating a giant snake'.'I checked it's status to see how strong it was'.
________________________________________
Name: None
Race: Flame bird
Rank:C++
HP:36/40
Str:30/30
Vit:30/30
Agt:45/45
Int:15/15
Skils:Fire breath, Fire ball, Flame body and flame cannon
Equipment: None
________________________________________
'It was really strong it won't be a easy pray, but now i wanted to eat it even more'. i told the baby black wolf to get back as it was going to get Dangerous and i didn't want it to get killed in the cross fire'. 'I readied my self for the big fight that was about to Commence'.