Sanity Dropping

Saturday morning.

Today is pretty much everyone favourite day, since it's the weekend, no school for everyone. And today is also a perfect day for Takemichi to lazy around since his schedule is clear today.

He was lying on the floor watching television in the living room, he lie on his belly with a pillow supporting his chest. It's quite a lovely day for him, with no any annoying voice disturbing him, or so he thought.

Unfortunately few knock on his door was enough to disturb his day. He ignores it for the first few times, but the person knocking didn't seem to giving up. He had no choice but to get up and open the door. The male walk toward the door, standing in front of the door, sighing before he open, preparing himself to greet the person behind the door.

"Yo, c'mon it's Saturday, it's a nice day to go out," a male that seem similar to vampire due to his fang.

"Morning partner, you have a good day?"

"It was, until you knock on the door,"

"Be glad it's us, not Mikey," Baji said. Takemichi look behind both of them, it was amazing on how fast their friendships developed, and most unexpected that Mikey still willing to have Kazutora back with them.

"Yo junior," Kazutora said. He is indeed his junior at school. Just how irritating is it for the young boy?

Takemichi close his eyes and sigh as he move his eyes to the side "what's up with that look?" Chifuyu ask, feeling a bit offended seeing his friend's reaction.

"I can't help it, somehow my sanity almost drop everytime I see one of you," Takemichi take a step outside and close his door, clearly not letting them to enter his house.

"The f**k you mean 'one of you' we only know for a while now, yet you already dare to talk to us as if we are criminals, and be f**king glad we didn't beat you up for that"

"You punch me on our first met, and my sanity are already dropping in disappoinment," Baji could only look away, it's not that he didn't want to say anything back, but he couldn't, everyone know the true.

"Takemichy, maybe you should wear something that cover your thighs, Chifuyu has a thing for that," Kazutora point out. Chifuyu look at him and deny what he said, which only lead thing worse.

"You been eyeing his thighs earlier though,"

"Dang, didn't know you were like this," Baji join in, and now Chifuyu is bright red on his face and ear. Seeing the opportunity, Kazutora and Baji only tease him farther more.

Second later, without realizing, Takemichi get in and close the door, leaving the trio outside. They are too stunned to speak.

Well now they had to convince Takemichi to hang out with them.