Cyberbully

She could feel it.

She could feel every single word hitting her with a wave of emotion.

The mocking.

The taunts.

. . . The insults.

Every single one of them, making tears fall down her face. The pinkette stared at the computer screen, wanting to fight back, but knew it would cause more trouble. She's strong, she knows that very well. But this person. . . This one human being has affected her in the most negative way. It's been going on for a month now, and her friends have confronted her, but she's ignored their questions.

This anonymous person is threatening to ruin her social life, unless Sakura responds back to every insult.

Anonymous: I bet you I could parallel park on your big ass forehead.

Sakura: Why can't you just leave me alone? What did I do to you?

Anonymous: How did you get so popular?

Sakura: What?

Anonymous: I want to know! You don't deserve this popularity. I do.

Sakura: I'm a good person who respects others. You could learn a thing or two from the way I act.

Anonymous: You're just a stuck up bitch who plays innocent to get laid.

Sakura: You know nothing about me.

Anonymous: I know enough to shut down your social life.

The pinkette refused to repond.

Anonymous: Go ahead, ignore me. You'll regret it.

Sakura shut her laptop quickly, and hugged her knees, terrified of what this person knows. The emerald-eyed girl doesn't have many secrets, but she can't just ignore the situation.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Anonymous: Go ahead, ignore me. You'll regret it.

The blonde-haired girl smirked as she sent the private message. Her fingertips hovered above her keyboard, and she waited for the pinkette's reply.

"I want to read your fear," She whispered.

There was a knock on her door, and she smiled brightly, as she neared the door, knowing who was on the other side. Once the door was fully opened, her brown eyes brightened.

"I missed you. . . Sasuke-kun."

He stared at her, expressionless, "We need to talk, Wren."

She smirked seductively at him, and moved from the door, and let him in. She shut the door as he walked in, and unbuttoned the top button of her shirt. The Uchiha turned to her, and closed his eyes in irritation.

"I didn't come here to do that." His expression held annoyance at her sudden action.

She frowned, "Why not, Sasuke-kun? We had fun last time."

He clenched his fist, "You know I didn't do anything. You slipped something in my drink."

"Did I?" She giggled, "Oops."

"And that's why," Sasuke opened his eyes, "I'm done with you."

Wren gasped, taken aback by his words, "But. . . It's only been a week-"

He glared at her, and her lip quivered.

"Fine!" She screamed, "I'll have you back!" From there, her figure sprinted out the door, leaving it open as she left.

The Uchiha let out a relieved sigh. From the corner of his eye, he noticed a bright light. Turning his head, he realized it was a screen. Once the onyx-eyed teen reached the laptop, he furrowed his eyebrows at what he saw.

"Who was this sent to?" He asked to himself quietly.

Sasuke then noticed the color pink in the user's box, and grit his teeth as he read the hateful messages.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sakura hesitated as she opened her laptop screen, dreading the next message that could have been sent. When she clicked on Anonymous' profile to see if he/she was online, she realized the user was gone. The account was deleted.

"Wha-" Her words were cut off, as she received another private message.

Sasuke: It was Wren.

Sakura: Oh. I hope you and her are happy...

Sasuke: I'm happy without her.

Sakura: That's good.

Sasuke: I'm sorry.

Sakura: Sorry? For what?

Sasuke: I'm sorry I didn't notice your sadness sooner.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you enjoyed!

~Kit_Katzzz