26

At morning :-

At min house:-

"Did you arrange everything? And did you buy ring" Sanghoon asked his son.

"Yeah appa You asked me this a thousand times ofc I did everything" yoongi said.

"Ofc we have to ask afterall hobi is our son-in-law now" ye-jin said while smiling.

"Woww You both already left me" yoongi said while making sad face.

"Okok enough acting now go if hobi will be left" ye-jin said.

"I wonder what happened after Merrige I think you both will throw me out of the house" yoongi said with done face and that make his parents luagh.

"Okay bye eomma appa" he said.

"Yeah be careful at way" ye-jin said.

"And buy present for hobi" sanghoon said.

"Okay as your order majesty" yoongI said dramatic way.

"Why you didn't apply in some drama company they will definitely hire you" sanghoon said with luagh.

"Really appa I really think that if I become---" he cut of by his mom.

"Min yoongi you are lateeee" ye-jin loudly said.

"Ok appa eomma byeee" he quickly said and get out from his house.

"Sometimes eomma looks so scary" yoongi think while Went towards his car.

He unlock his car and sit inside wear his seatbelt and drove towards hobi's house.

"Okay so first follow hobi's car and then go gifts shop and then go restaurant for checking then get ready for evening...ohh god I have so much work" he said so dramatically.
(A/n :- well we know how dramatic yoongi these days 😅)

After sometime he arrived hobi's house But he kept the car at a distance so that hobi couldn't see him. he check the time ,"he will here in 5 or 10 minutes let's wait" he thought and wait for him.

At jung House:-

He opened his eyes when the alarm rang. His eyes were red from crying.

He saw time it's 6:30 am.

"Today I have to go alone" he sadly smile and went to bathroom and did his morning routine.

He came to downstairs and saw his eomma and appa waiting for him as always.

"Good morning eomma appa" he said and they both also greet him.

"Let's eat hobi" ji-ho said and hobi nodded While sit on chair.

"Today is worst day, today my Yoongs will leave me forever, what if he leave this job, Then what will I do if he leaves me?" Lots of thoughts running in his mind he just lost in his own world.

Hyunjin and ji-ho saw hobi just playing with food.

"Hobi...Hobi" hyunjin called hobi but he doesn't listen.

"Hoseok" he said little loud. Hobi come back to his sense.

"Y-yeah what happened appa?" Hobi asked.

"I should ask this question instead of you!! What happened where you lost And why don't you eat anything? Hyunjin asked.

"Nothing appa just thinking about meeting" hobi said hyunjin and ji-ho know this is lie.

"Okay but don't take so much stress meeting will be fine" hyunjin said with smile "ok now eat" hyunjin again said and hobi nodded.