Volume 2 Chapter 4

Aramiya Remi and Loner Logic and The Beginning of Love!

"Now then, this starts our orientation! You will work together with the members from your group, using what nature offers you, and gather points while being careful on your way!"

And with this, the second day of our outdoor school began with the well-known orientation. The beginning was the open plaza before the inn, and we are to return within the time limit. The rules are to put the names of the birds written on the various plates scattered around the area, using the answer sheet, and the group who answered the most questions in the quest time wins. The winning prize is a library card for each person that is worth 20,000 yen. As a book lover, that is a juicy prize.

So, the members of the peculiar future course support club, we all stood in front of the stairs leading to the plaza of the inn.

"Shizuki-kun."

"Hm? What's up?"

"What do you think about my summer clothes?"

Kasuga suddenly called out to me—and now that I think about it, this is the first time I see her wearing clothes like these. She went with a no-sleeves, white-collar blouse. Compared to this, her uniform showed much less skin. It was as beautiful and white as always, but it also made my heart race...Her denim pants reached up to her knees, with high socks on her legs, with girly shoes, not the mature kind. If you did a survey, maybe two to three people out of ten would call it boyish. On her back, she had a somewhat sporty but still adorable backpack.

"No comment."

"I see, thanks!"

"Huh!? Why!"

"If it didn't look good on me, you'd be honest and tell me directly, and if it looks good on me, you would be hesitant to admit it as the loner that you are, so you would go with no answer at all. Basically, no comment is the greatest praise from you!"

"Grrr...."

Alright, no more talking about anything unnecessary! But, right as I was thinking that, I heard talking voices close-by.

"Remi~ I'm looking forward to tonight's live~"

"You got Tori, right? Good luck~"

"Of course! Standing, I'm cute. Sitting, I'm pretty. Walking, I'm charming~ Remi's smile is always a full 100 percent, and she's the most beautiful high school girl in the world, so just leave it to her!"

Just like Kasuga, Aramiya wore her own casual clothes. It was a white tank-top emphasizing her well-endowed chest, as well as some thin, sun-blocking hoodie. By the way, the color of her hoodie was a bright pastel yellow. Adding to that, she wore a cherry blossom-colored micro miniskirt, adding an absolute territory between her skirt and white knee-socks. It was blinding my eyes. Additionally, she wore sneakers like Kasuga, as well as a small backpack for drinks but probably mostly just decoration.

"There it is, lol. Remi's intro."

"The very best way to get things started~!"

"Okie dokie~"

"Aramiya."

"Hm? Shizupai, what's up?"

"The self-absorbed Chisaka-senpai is glaring at you, you know?"

"Oh, apologies!"

"Cough! So this is the game-ification!"

Naturally, Chisaka-senpai was wearing casual clothes as well. She wore a white blouse with added collar, and actually had her sleeves on unlike Kasuga, with attached frills and laces. Her skirt was a mix between blue and white, as well as black triangular shapes as an extra, high-socks, and sneakers on her legs. On her back, she had an adorable and feminine shoulder bag, looking like it was made for outdoor purposes.